Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Banned
DOOM2099 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:50 AM        The Stupid-Friends Webcomic Fundraiser Project Thing!
So, I am doing the crowdfunding thing to relaunch my old webcomic, The Stupid-Friends. You can check out the link and tell all your (wealthy) friends about it, too. The Stupid-Friends Webcomic Fundraiser Project Thing

I am using Indygogo because Kickstarter only accepts Amazon payments (???), no PayPal or credit cards, which is tarded. Indygogo is a snap to use, what took days with Kickstarter took literally minutes with Indygogo.

Thanks and have fun.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 02:07 PM       
YAY!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 10:46 AM       
Nice hit and run. You've done that a few times now. I think this qualifies as spam.

Last edited by Tadao : Sep 7th, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 12:54 PM       
that's pretty tarded
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:11 PM       
If he doesn't come back and defend himself by the 10th, I may have a new project.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 10:06 AM       
Why did the person making the thing leave a comment as himself thanking himself for making the thing?

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 11:25 AM       
YOU ARE ON THIN ICE PAL. No more peddling your stupid webcomic. No one cares. One more time and you're fired.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Closed Thread