Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 02:48 PM        P90X
Starting tomorrow I will be into my 5th week of P90X workout program and I haven't missed a beat. I work graveyard shift sitting on my ass and documenting residents' activities and behavoir. Also I did nothing at home during the daytime except for the weekends. I went on a ski trip with friends one month ago and I discovered that I had no legs. The informical of P90X is probably the best work out informical I've ever seen. So I figured I had nothing to lose and decided to try out the program. Last weekend I played a basketball game called New York 21 with four of my friends which was my first activities I've done since I started P90X. I found that my energy level, strength and stamia all had exploded tenfold.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 03:41 PM       
A friend of mine lost 37lbs. in just a few months by doing it. Also, shortly after I got out my old squadron was in the process of integrating P90X into the PT workout.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 05:36 PM       
We touched on P90X a bit on the Cardio V Strength Training thread.

That shit works for sure. You been takin pictures to track your progress, Geggy?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 12:53 AM       
i would be more amenable to p90x if it had a less gay "extreem" name.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 11:37 AM       
P90SEX
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 09:06 PM       
oops, forgot about this thread. my bad. i had lost 19 pounds from the start of the program in janurary up until may of this year. not bad considering that i didnt put myself on any strict nutrition plan. i live in america, the land of temptation so it's impossible for me because i lack willpower when it comes to food. then i hyperextended my right knee playing in a softball league and havent done heavy workout since then. i've done light squats and road biking to regain strength in my knee. i will start again soon.

no pictures of the progress though, i aint gay like that.