Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 10:59 PM        Son of a-
A friend of mine expressed extreme interest in me, via e-mail, a few weeks back. At the time, played along a little, not heavily, just like 'Oh yeah, a movie would be kinda cool, maybe some time'
So cut to the next couple days. In theater tech, one of my friends and me are up on the beam setting up lights, and he tells me 'Oh yeah, 'Kirsten' told me you said you liked her' and I kinda laughed a little and said 'Oh, well I never said I liked her, really; I just said maybe we could see a movie. No big deal; I'm kind of second guessing myself, too; she seems really serious, and I dunno if that's what I need right now...'
Now, flip to just a few minutes ago. I open my e-mail, and she's sent me an e-mail saying 'John' told me that you didn't really want to go out with me, and that you were just playing me. I thought you were for real! Yadda yadda yadda I hate you!'
What the FUCK?! She won't even read my e-mails for me to explain, and 'John' acts like nothing's wrong!
So, I ask you now, should I try to patch things up with her, or leave her to make her own conclusion? And I'm debating about beating the ever loving fuck out of 'John', for obviously being a jealous cunt, since she dumped hima nd all.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 11:28 PM       
Kill John.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 11:33 PM       
Tell her about your nut cancer for sympathy.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 11:36 PM       
If you follow through all the way with your arm your bowling ball won't keep going in the gutter, hopefully!

I didn't read the thread but I hope this helps

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 12:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Tell her about your nut cancer for sympathy.
So Tadao, who's this week's Assburger?
Wait-
Fuck
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 04:41 AM       
Nice block :highfive

What exactly is unlovable about this girl?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 07:49 AM       
Have you tried sending her a litter on fancy paper, sprayed with fine perfume and sealed with a (lipstick) kiss?

The content is really irrelevant but I'd listen to a lot of Fabio After Dark while writing it to give you inspiration.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
High school sure is rough.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 05:13 PM       
I know, I am so awkward and nobody understands me

Especially my parents f***K THEM

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 05:58 PM       
WTF IS THIS BULLSH*T?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 09:21 PM       
I'M GONNA GO TO MY ROOM AND PLAY MY LINKIN PARK CD's AS LOUD AS I F*CKING WANT! SHIT YOU, MOM AND DAD!!!!

That was very funny. Well done.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
Really, I don't have much trouble with high school. I'm not really too angsty, I don't hate my parents, and none of that stereotypical teenage drama happens with me very often. But this really pissed me off.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 11:53 PM       
Fuck John instead.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 11:59 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDxmB...layer_embedded
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 12:06 AM       

"I wear long sleeve shirts under short sleeve shirts under long sleeve shirts."
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 02:13 PM       
lol some guy did this to me in highschool because this girl liked me who he liked

my suggestion would be to tell her that john still has feelings for her and that he's trying to make her hate you so that he can get inside her panties and see what happens
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 04:25 AM       
get used to it asshole, woman don't make any sense and your friends really just want to hurt you.
The Selfish Gene Hunter
Crimson Ghost is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 08:20 AM       
Get her pregnant and blame it on John.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 02:05 PM       
You said you didnt really want to go out with her anyway... I dont see a problem. If a chick wants you and you say no, she is just going to keep harping on it until you give in or tell her to go fuck herself. Sounds like "John" did your dirty work for you. You should offer to buy him a beer.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 12:39 AM       
Well, I don't want to go out with her, but she's still my friend, except because of what John said, now she thinks I'm just going around using women.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 01:12 AM       
Hopefully she tells the other girls that and you get some whores who want to blow you.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 01:15 PM       
Fuck her. If she believes that, then forget her and John. She's not really a good friend if she's not trying to figure out the true story.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 10:26 AM       
The only way to fix this is to have a threesome.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 07:16 PM       
See "Chasing Amy" for the proper method to arrange this.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
She sent me an email saying our friend told her what really happened, and try to get together with me.
I told her to piss off.
Am I doing it right yet?