Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 03:32 PM       
Bills are playing better. 0-6 this season but at least its been entertaining to watch and root for. This is what a season with a new quaterback and defensive change should be though.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 04:22 PM       
I would love for WhiteRat to give some perspective on this.

Terrell Moss? Randy Owens?

I don't know which is stupider - Moss or Chromedome.

Edit: NSFW
Spoilers!

Bill Belichick and Randy Moss, who clearly have a lot of respect for each other, shared a moment after Sunday's game.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Nov 1st, 2010 at 04:35 PM. Reason: obvious
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 05:31 PM       
That doesn't make any sense why they would drop him already.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 09:50 PM       
a move made out of frustration and impetuousness, rather than good common sense.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 09:51 PM       
I wonder who will take a chance on "Dandy Randy"?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 11:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
a move made out of frustration and impetuousness, rather than good common sense.
It wasn't just that, in the last 24 hours Randy Moss

-declared to the media he was no longer answering questions from the media and that he would now be answering only questions he himself asked. Then proceeded to interview himself. In this interview he:

--Questioned Childress' late 2nd quarter call to go for it on 4th and goal as opposed to getting the easy field goal "It would have been nice to go into halftime up 10-7"

--Then complimented the Hoodie and said he really missed his old team

I would say that Childress has had it with his team having no respect for him. If it isn't Moss and his antics, you have Favre saying he "Doesn't need Brad telling him what to do in the QB position"

2 coaches need to go this year, one is Wade Phillips who has talent coming out of almost every position, yet still cannot win more than 2 games. The other is Brad Childress, who flat out does not have the respect of his own team
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 11:15 AM       
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 01:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
2 coaches need to go this year, one is Wade Phillips who has talent coming out of almost every position, yet still cannot win more than 2 games. The other is Brad Childress, who flat out does not have the respect of his own team

Remember Ray Handley? Remember Ray Rhodes? Remember Rich Kotite?

The more we learn about history the more we are doomed to repeat history.

And you DO look like the pissboy.

IT'S NOT FUNNY!

EDIT: and that "interview" reminded me so much of Terrell Owens "workout Q and A" in his driveway.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 04:44 PM       
"This wasn't a chain -- it was a mom-and-pop restaurant, and you could tell it was their best stuff," the witness said, according to the report. "And [Moss] is at his locker saying, 'You know, I used to have to eat that crap -- but now I've got money.' You just felt so sad for them. I had never seen anyone treated like that.

"And by the way, the food was actually really good."

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5755561

And that's why randy moss was released.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 06:04 PM       
Wow.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 07:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy's link
"Sources close to the situation told Schefter that Vikings owner Zygi Wilf is angry that his team wanted to waive a player he wanted in Minnesota. Wilf played a major role in the re-acquisition of Moss and is unhappy with the way Monday's events regarding Moss unfolded."
Most interesting part of this piece. Ownership did not want Moss released. So now what? Childress may well be next on the chopping block now
For Asgard!
GrindhouseCinema is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2010, 04:14 PM       
Yea.... its been a tough year to be a Vikings fan. Trust me. I mean nobody really expected our season to be exactly like last year and we all knew that we had a tough first part of our schedule. But 2-5 is NOT what we had envisioned for this year!

The thing with Randy is just.... odd. How do you give up a 3rd round pick for a guy that you know has had issues in the past... and then cut him for doing what hes known to do? IE: Run his mouth and say stupid things.

The thing is though, you can sort of see the "Randy Moss Influence" on Percy Harvin a little bit. Just listen to the way hes been talking recently. So I agree... you don't want someone like Randy setting a bad example for guys like Percy. But where is the rest of the supposed locker room leaders (Brett Favre, Jared Allen, Adrian Peterson) to step up and set things straight.

I'm a life long Minnesota fan. Always will be. But this season is just a ... mystery. I do think Childress needs to go, but I don't think a mid-season move is in order. We might as well just finish this season and then "clean house" so to speak. Fire Childress. Let Favre retire. Trade Tavaris Jackson. Either promote Leslie Frazier or hire Bill Cowher ... get us a good YOUNG quarterback (we don't need McNabb) and get this Vikings ship back on track.
For Asgard!
GrindhouseCinema is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
I don't think the Vikings can outbid Jerry Jones
Agreed. It will be tough to compete with Jerry Jones and his wallet.
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 02:36 PM       
So I hear ole Wade Phillips got the boot today.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 04:50 PM       
wow really?

edit: I mean, I think he's a really good coach. kind of surprised he got bootski'd.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 06:49 PM       
To make his team better, Jones would do well to fire himself instead.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 07:45 PM       
I have a sneaking suspicion that Jim Harbaugh will be coaching the Boys next year with Andrew Luck as his QB.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 12:03 AM       
I expect why I haven't seen Brad get fired yet is because the Vikings want to spend the entire off season trying to woo Bill Cowher

Meanwhile....

Quote:
I have heard it too, but have not found anything solid to verify it
Found it finally: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowbo...phillips-fired
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 11:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I have a sneaking suspicion that Jim Harbaugh will be coaching the Boys next year with Andrew Luck as his QB.
I bet we keep Jason Garrett next year. As far as QB though... I dont think they are going to kick Romo yet but I wouldnt be supprised either. I dont know what I would do with him myself. Some days I really like him other days I wish he would just go die already.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 12:18 PM       
I heard the Browns are on god mode.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 02:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I heard the Browns are on god mode.
I still don't understand why the Vikings didn't snatch McCoy up in the draft when he was available. Can't wait for next year's rebuilding!
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
Heres to that!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 04:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I still don't understand why the Vikings didn't snatch McCoy up in the draft when he was available. Can't wait for next year's rebuilding!
It isn't just McCoy, Hillis is a freaking monster