Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:47 PM       
Thanks for all the information kitsa, I really owe you one. How about in exchange for the information you provided me with, I'll come see your gallery this summer? Just post the date and location and it's settled.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:48 PM       
LOL, I'm not even sure, it all depends on how much I offended the art director, I think. I don't think she and I got off on the right foot
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
WILL YOU TWO JUST FUCK EACH OTHER AND GET IT OVER WITH?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
I'll fuck you really hard sam, so hard.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
OR IS IT I WHO WILL BE FUCKING YOU?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:38 PM       
I didn't sanction any fucking.

If he's unfortunate enough to be stuck in Ohio, he might as well be made aware of a few places that make it suck less.
The Unicorn
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:45 PM       
seriously, sam, have you BEEN to ohio?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
I bet kitsa sanctions you to fuck babality in his sweetcakes.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
SHES A WATCHER
The Unicorn
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:48 PM       
SWEETCAEKS
The Unicorn
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:48 PM       
HE'LL BLEED GODDAMNIT, I'LL SEE TO IT
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
as an aside, I didn't know they still sold these things:

http://www.fanniemay.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=194

These are fucking DANGEROUS. You could eat an entire box without even realizing it
The Unicorn
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:51 PM       
YES CHANGE THE SUBJECT QUICKLY BEFORE PEOPLE KNOW THAT HIS DEATH IS ON YOUR HANDS
The Unicorn
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:54 PM       
I AM BALANCING A BEER BOTTLE ON MY HEAD
BANNED

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:56 PM       
The word fannie may is hilarious. FANNY MAY CHANGE THE TOPIC

maybe not HILARIOUS but kinda funny.

well i guess not funny but i chuckle when i see it ;\
BANNED

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:58 PM       
BABALTIES FANNY MAY GET FUCKED FOR KITSAS SADISTIC PLEASURE
BANNED

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
she tried to change the topic but WITH A FREUDIAN SLIP even subconsciously she was still thinking about it
The Unicorn
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
BUT CAN I KEEP THIS BEER BOTTLE BALANCED WHILST I PUMMEL HIS FANNIE?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:02 PM       
Fuck if I care what you guys do, I'm saying that candy is good.
BANNED

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
SAM THATIS THE CHALLENGE THAT ALL MEN WITH TRUE GRIT MUST ENDURE
BANNED

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
YOURE SAYING THAT YOURE HOPING BABALITIES FANNYMAY GET POUNDED. AND INSIDE HIS FANNY MAY BE CANDY.

I CAN READ YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS KITSA
The Unicorn
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
I AM TRULY GRITTY
BANNED

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:06 PM       
I THINK I HAVE TO GO TO A PLAY AGAIN TONIGHT ;\
The Unicorn
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
GO TO THE PLAY WITH A BEER BOTTLE BALANCED ON YOUR HEAD