Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2011, 11:05 PM       
there's no online poker anymore?? that's gay

THERES ALWAYS ONLINE STRIP POKER WHICH CAN ALSO BE GAY
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 13th, 2011, 11:20 PM       
Fallout 3 and New Vegas. If you can only get one of them, get NV.

The STALKER series is also good, but it's one step above "unplayable" in terms of bugs.

The new Deus Ex is pretty close to being released, too.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2011, 10:09 AM       
I agree on those picks, you´ll get plenty of playtime for your money out of the Fallouts and Stalker Games though I would prefer Fallout.

Tried League of Legends for the first time today. Seems to be very good though I never liked playing with Randoms (do you guys actually say that in english or is that a german invention for random Players?) and I can only play it while I´m at work like I am right now but...we´ll see.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2011, 10:42 AM       
'Randoms' is the proper game terminology, yes. At least, that I know for LoL.
drifting in the void
Old May 14th, 2011, 10:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
'Randoms' is the proper game terminology, yes. At least, that I know for LoL.
Ah okay. You never know with the german language, we love to make things up on the fly most of the time and in the end nobody knows where it came from in the first place...stupid poet-ancestry I guess
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2011, 10:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
and I can only play it while IŽm at work like I am right now but...weŽll see.
.........I want to work in Germany.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2011, 11:38 AM       
That's all right. Half of English is making things up, and the other 2/3rds is stolen from every other language ever.
drifting in the void
Old May 14th, 2011, 12:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
.........I want to work in Germany.
ItŽs more like I know my Bosses pretty well and they donŽt mind as long as I do my daily work. Plus, IŽm working in the gaming industry more or less so it kinda comes with the job. I have to try out so many games on this PC anyway, one more really doesnŽt matter.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2011, 12:57 PM       
You're not helping to make your job sound less awesome.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
I finally got the redeemed achievement in red dead redemption. Working on the undead nightmare now. I have to break a unicorn.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 14th, 2011, 05:09 PM       
holy cow i must admit the back to the future game has an awesome story

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 15th, 2011, 11:56 AM       
How far into it are you Vare? I started the 2nd part when it first came out but didnt get to far before getting distracted by something else. It didnt really seam like a game so much as a story you just clicked the mouse button to progress. No options, no exploration, nothing. Just click click click. I hope that changes. But yeah good story so far.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 15th, 2011, 12:41 PM       
i just finished episode 4 and yes episode 2 kinda took a different direction but 3 and 4 have more exploring and episode 3 is specially cool

drifting in the void
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:39 AM       
...still having fun with Brink though I´m pretty sure I won´t be playing it a lot in the coming weeks once I trade my stuff in for L.A. Noire, RF Armageddon and Hunted...there´s so much worthless Shit in my collection that GS is taking in...I think I can live with that.

And I suppose I should continue Cthulhu saves the world, it´s really nice
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 16th, 2011, 08:35 AM       
Mortal Kombat. It is the best fighting game ever. End of fucking story.
taco loving zombie
Old May 16th, 2011, 09:37 PM       
finally played mortal kombat online and is laggy as shit and half the time matches disconect

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
I'm guessing you're trying to play on the PS3? Same issues here trying to play Black Ops online.
Oh, well. At least we're getting a bunch of free stuff, right?

Also, I'm playing through Infamous as evil Cole and it's disappointingly similar to good Cole.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 09:39 AM       

vindictus
taco loving zombie
Old May 17th, 2011, 11:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
I'm guessing you're trying to play on the PS3? Same issues here trying to play Black Ops online.
Oh, well. At least we're getting a bunch of free stuff, right?

Also, I'm playing through Infamous as evil Cole and it's disappointingly similar to good Cole.
yeah playng on ps3 but i found out the games online sucks across both platforms

frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:43 PM       
Who's excited for Dark Souls? Because after beating Demon's Souls numerous times and seeing the neato footage for it, I'm getting jumpy with excitement.
drifting in the void
Old May 17th, 2011, 06:21 PM       
I was but after reading one of the interviews...it seems their only goal was to create "Try and Error - the Videogame". Didn´t sound like fun at all, having everything at once thrown at you all the time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 17th, 2011, 08:18 PM       
It sounds like Demon's Souls, but harder. I dig it because I thought Demon's Souls' difficulty was extremely hyped. It was my favorite game in recent years, though, even after that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
wehat game is that chojin? looks pretty sweet

oh neve4rmind i guess its vindictus? lol
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:43 AM       
It's a very nice game for a free MMO. I play it too.

BANNED

Old May 18th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
i might try it out :O been looking into different mmorpgs

are there only 3 classes?

is there a lot of people that play?