Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2007, 02:09 PM       
lol he does act like an android

even his jokes are jokes androids would make!

All of them have that boring unhinged jaw quality.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2007, 10:19 PM       
man now i'm gonna read all his posts w/ a kryten voice lol
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2007, 01:38 PM       
lol That's why I m ade that whole

HOMOOWNER

LINES INSERTED HERE thing

because it looked like how an android would chat on the internet.
Homowner is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2007, 11:37 AM       
100001010010 00011101001010 01 1110010101 000111010101010111001010100 101100011100

Cunt
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2007, 01:57 PM       
I'm just going to dump Maakies strips into here until everyone leaves.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2007, 02:00 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old May 9th, 2007, 02:00 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old May 9th, 2007, 02:01 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2007, 09:03 PM       
that's not gonna scare me away i like maakies
Ancient Mariner
Old May 9th, 2007, 10:19 PM       
That's cool do you think the show's gonna be good
BANNED

Old May 10th, 2007, 01:47 AM       
the last one made me laugh a lot because the button nose surprised me
Bubsy is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2007, 03:06 AM       
looks like HOMOBONER got scared away by the I-MOCKERY CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be proud everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:im ock
don't worry i will try my best to be the imockery hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2007, 11:39 PM       
Woooo.
Old May 19th, 2007, 05:57 PM       
I ain't never scared.

I forget who did that song. But it sure did blow hard cock. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Some of my best friends are homosexual faggots.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 21st, 2007, 10:40 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Old May 21st, 2007, 10:40 AM       

Ancient Mariner
Old May 21st, 2007, 10:41 AM       
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 12:55 AM       
So, how 'bout that Chris Benoit?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2007, 01:40 AM       
Captain Cold Cock.
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 02:09 AM       
f**k you for making fun of boncrusher no seriously FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't worry i will try my best to be the imockery hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 08:05 PM       
I hate you bubsy, I wish I could murder you.
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 10:18 PM       
yeah come to my house then i live in MOLINE ILLINOIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 19th, 2007, 01:05 PM       
I live in Illinois now
Old Jul 19th, 2007, 11:59 PM       
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well come molest my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 06:27 PM       
I will....inois