Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 01:10 PM        Sean Avery
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

Shit, this is scary. I'm not a Rangers fan, but I know there are more than a few out there. It looks like he'll recover, but I wouldn't want this to happen to any sports figure, not even one who is a "noted agitator".
You may already be there.
Retardedly Handsome
Icculus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 02:46 PM       
"noted agitator" or "defensive genius"....I'm a Rangers fan, but you can deny what he brings to the team. On top of his in your face style he does back it up with goals and assisits. Here's to a successful recovery and quick negotiating over the summer.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 03:31 PM       
I was just quoting the SI article, no disrespect intended. And as I'm a Flyers fan, you know I appreciate physical play. Even from a (shudder) Ranger.

Hey, if negotiations don't go well for him, send him down the turnpike! He'll fit right in.
Retardedly Handsome
Icculus is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:27 AM       
Yeah, pretty much every article you read about him will say how he's a noted agitator and what he did against fatso broduer before they say anything else. I think he should get Don King as an agent. Could you imgine him talking up Sean. At least they stopped mentioning the Tucker fight.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:16 AM       
He roughed up Broaduer? I must have missed that - he just went up several notches in my book.

BTW, Good luck tonight. What's the adage .... one game at a time?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2008, 03:55 PM       
Here's to Avery's quick and successful recovery.

Having Don King for his agent would be ridiculous, I'll allow it though. As long as next playoffs he grows a Don King playoff hairstyle instead of a beard.