Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 01:53 PM       
Obviously drinking the wrong drinks, Tadao.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 01:54 PM       
Hahahaha! If only it came with illustrated art.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 02:01 PM       
Too damn weird for me.

I couldn't understand...was she adding that she was Rusty Klesla's sister as part of the fantasy? Because it almost sounded like she was getting off on him being jealous or something....I don't know. As I said it was fucked.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Obviously drinking the wrong drinks, Tadao.
And what drink would you suggest for this affliction of mine?
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 02:16 PM       
I won't drink that!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
Weird thing is, Tadao, I totally see you as being that guy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 07:08 PM       
Totally!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 11:44 PM       
Heres a list of people that some people don't like very much at all.

http://buffalobeast.com/134/50mostlo...2008-full.html
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 08:37 AM       
I dislike free credit report dot com, but I always thought Eric Violette was kind of cute :/

except, I have the hardest damn time understanding quebecois/jouale French. Sometimes it sounds like "tssssssh, tssssh" to me, and sometimes it sounds like they're swallowing their words. This sucks considering how many French Canadians I admire
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 09:05 AM       
i can't help but remember that jim gaffigan joke about seeing movies late and then wanting to talk about them with other people but then the other people just look at you like "dude that came out four years ago."

hey guys who likes tombstone?
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 09:41 AM       
I just fried up some potatoes, and now my house is filled with a potatoey smog.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 09:45 AM       
inhale it. delicious.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 09:49 AM       
No, its burnt and smokey. We alsohave some bad flowers that smell of feet. Inhaling is a bad thing right now.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 10:55 AM       
Then don't
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 12:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Hey I like My Chemical Romance

shithead
HA just noticed thois
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 02:08 PM       
They're shoving actual footage of the hindenburg accident on TV, it's incredible
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 02:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
They're shoving actual footage of the hindenburg accident on TV, it's incredible
Where are they "shoving" it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 02:27 PM       
Finland is in a recession and and to cut their "W" usage in half.
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 02:39 PM       

teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 02:54 PM       
I have the original footage on a shitty dvd/book I got from a book fair when I worked at the hospital.

roasting humanity goodness.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:06 PM       
Is there something more to show that I haven't seen?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:10 PM       
no, not really, which is why it's weird that the SCANDINAVIAN finds it remarkable.
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 03:15 PM       
It was quite an impressive clip where you see one of the passengers to run out of the wreckage, just before it collapses, while apparently being on fire.