Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 11:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
One of the Red Wings came to an MSU football game last November and brought the cup with him. I got to touch it
With your dick?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 11:50 PM       
That's my pick up line.

"Can I give you a hand?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
With your dick?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 07:13 AM       
Someone on our local not-the-Blue-Jackets-farm-team-anymore had it for some sort of charity event, $10 a pop or something to have your picture taken with it.

Anyway, they neglected to have their shit together and sent out the newsletter after the event, so by the time I found out about it it was long gone.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 11:17 AM       
exactry.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
So...for next year I thought the winter classic was going to be in NYC. I guess it's Boston. Bruins vs Flyers.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 03:19 PM       
Hey, man, 20 cents is 20 cents, you know?

Seriously, wtf?
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 10:10 AM       
Yeah Rome had it right yesterday when he said, "you make tons of money, break off a Jackson and tell the guy 'keep the change'. But don't cave in his face over 2 FDRs"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 10:36 AM       
I gotta think something else was involved in him deciding to go berserk.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 01:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I gotta think something else was involved in him deciding to go berserk.
Possibly drugs or alcohol? Would explain why he was taking a cab in the first place.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 11:09 AM       
Oh, those wacky sports stars and their antics.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 11:27 AM       
The mugshot (not very good):

He looks like he might take a swing at the photographer, too.
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 17th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
I'm on his side. From what I know he's a pretty good guy. Cabbies around here are jokes I'm sorry to say.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 09:23 AM       
pretty soon time to start the new season.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 02:50 PM       
I've just started getting the emails to pre-order tickets.

It pisses me off a little bit that the fair-weather fans will be out in droves because the Blue Jackets were (very shortly) in the playoffs last year.

I won't be able to go to any games this year, but I'll be interested to know how Pascal Leclaire does in Ottawa. I'm not nuts about his so-long-and-fuck-you-Columbus departure, but it'll be interesting. He was my favorite Blue Jacket.
Esq.
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
what does it cost for a half-way-up seat?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
varies.

http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=48110 <- scroll down to pricing chart
Esq.
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 12:14 PM       
not too bad all for all, I have only been to one game in my life, blackhawks and the leafs, my dad knew the assistant coach of the hawks so we had pretty decent seats, like 10 rows up.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
I was surprised that the ticket prices weren't higher this year, really.

When I went to a Dayton Bombers game a couple of years ago, I sat in the handicapped seats and those were pretty damn nice. Back corner right behind the goal line. A puck landed within a couple of feet of us, though