Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:50 PM       
BUT

DO YOU REMEMBER ROCK N ROLL RADIO?!??!!?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:53 PM       
Listen to the radio
Don't you remember?
We built this city
We built this city on rock and roll
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:54 PM       
ROCK AND ROCK AND ROCK AND ROLL RADIO
LET'S GO
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
FINE, SIR! THEY'LL FIGHT IN THE FAIR FIELDS OF SHRUB'S UTERUS

PICK THE TIME
I thought this was over ZQ's japanophila.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 05:57 PM       
wait I thought pub was gay

were you lying to me, pub?!?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
Pub is mostly gay.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 06:11 PM       
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 06:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post

That's his way of letting you down easy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 06:24 PM       

I told you no one wants any of this.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
ha hah haha
This is quite slanderous as it is not true

But still

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 06:39 PM       
Quote:

I told you no one wants any of this.
I'm considered no one
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 07:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I thought this was over ZQ's japanophila.
I considered it, but her womb is too fetid a place for such a glorious battle.
Quote:

I kissed a dude, and I did not like it.

No sir, not at all.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I kissed a dude, and I did not like it.

No sir, not at all.

Sounds like he kissed you in the wrong spot then.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 08:58 PM       
Well, I accidentally kissed a chick once, and I didn't like that, so I guess the playing field is level.

I just came back from eating a buffalo burger. It was good.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:00 PM       
Is that what they're calling it these days? "Eating a buffalo burger?"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:02 PM       
What is on a Buffalo Burger?
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:06 PM       
I always order them with extra pickles.

Buffalo meat is supposed to be healthier than chicken.

http://www.buffalojack.com/buff_jack/index.html
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:18 PM       
Buffalo burgers are not in the same style as buffalo wings?
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:21 PM       
That looks delicious. I'm super hungry now because I missed lunch.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:28 PM       
nooooooo.

Buffalo wings would be various scrawny greasy crap chicken coated in hot sauce and vinegar.

Buffalo burgers would be actual buffaloes hacked up.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:29 PM       
Is that not a common thing there? There's a chain of tap house/restaurants here that let you pick whatever burger you want and pick chicken, beef, or buffalo. Beer and a buffalo burger is a great way to start an evening.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:30 PM       
Who makes wings with vinegar?

I feel stupid for living in an entire city where they don't serve Buffalo Burgers
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:35 PM       
http://www.hudsonstaphouse.com/

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:38 PM       
buffalo's not so rare around here anymore.

We went to one Jamaican place in Wisconsin Dells where they made a big deal out of serving gator. The boyfriend got gator nuggets as an appetizer, and he said they were okay. Then he ordered a gator sandwich, and it was just a bunch of the gator nuggets stacked on a bun

Lots of places are doing the "exotic meats" thing right now.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 09:39 PM       
Nice. I think crazy would be faster to drive to than Edmonton though.