Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:00 PM       
Well. After years of considering the food in the land of spray cheese to surely be horrifying, I just made American pancakes. I now understand a whole aspect of US culture which was previously a mystery to me.

They were lovely.
Fuck British pancakes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:17 PM       
I can only imagine that British Pancakes are thin, anaemic slabs of sadness.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:11 PM       
I hope you don't want to be skinny.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:38 PM       
British pancakes are more like crepes, but without the sugar syrup.
We have scotch pancakes which are more like American ones, but they tend to be either plain or raisin, and usually eaten cold or toasted.

I am regretting them a bit now, I feel a bit of indigestion.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:13 PM       
live long and poop well

I just finished two corned beef, sauerkraut, and provolone sandwiches on toasted potato bread. Now I'm off to Judo.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:38 PM       
As long as it isn't Bisquick then you might live.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:45 PM       
Hungry Jack mix is where it's at.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:50 PM       
Trader Joes Salmonella free formula 5!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:03 PM       
Grrrrrrrrrrl, if there were a Trader Joes around me, I'd forsake pancakes and load up on Gorilla Munch.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:11 PM       
Hah, go figure that I love the Panda peanut butter Enviro kids gluten free cereal.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:16 PM       
Oh. Maybe I was wrong about the understanding American pancakes thing.

I made mine from ingredients.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:19 PM       
So do we, but our ingredients are put together for us and we add water and heat. Also other thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:22 PM       
There is a restaurant called Norms in Cali. L.A. and they makle the best shortstacks. I don't know how far across America they spread but their shit is yummy. Since gluten fucks me up I can't eat them and I recently learned that dinners add pancake batter to scrambled eggs for flavor and filler. Now I have to get my eggs over easy without toast. Fucking dinners and their wheat in everything ideas.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:59 PM       
I hear at Costco they have $5 vasectomies and they ARE gluten free.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:30 AM       
Shrub, do you guys have IHOP over there?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 11:17 AM       
WELL IT IS INTERNATIONAL
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 01:18 PM       
She was supposed to respond before you jumped in with that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 01:31 PM       
HOW DO YOU KNOW I'M NOT A HOT ENGLISH PIXIE CUT TEASE?
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 02:48 PM       
We know because IHOP isn't in the UK. I went to 'The Pancake House' on holiday once. I expect that was a knock-off version. It was mostly weird.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 02:50 PM       
Yeah but you loved my pork sauce. :wink
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 04:30 PM       
Ritz Bits mini sandwiches. Fawk yeah, bros.

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 05:10 PM       
Wrong, you're all wrong.

This is God's Own pancake recipe.
Coulrophobe
Mike Tobacco is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 06:57 PM       
I'm eating KFC Dip'ems. Now, I don't typically eat fast food, but if push comes to shove I will grab some fried chicken or order a pizza. The chicken strips themselves are standard KFC-fare, but these new sauces are pretty shitty.

There's this Creamy Buffalo sauce, which is poorly named and has this radioactive orange color that isn't found in nature. And there's an Orange Ginger flavor which was so bad after the first try I seriously thought I tasted it wrong. A second try only proved that my tastebuds were indeed working correctly. Finally there's the Bacon Ranch sauce, that looks and tastes how you'd expect, but had the psychological side-effect of reminding me how unhealthy this whole affair has been.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:16 PM       
Chicken noodle soup made from scratch. It turned out way better than I thought it would.

And I'm drinking from this way too normal looking can.
Dragonfruit Pepsi!

After assuming "PepsiX" was just a slightly redesigned can for the X factor show, a closer inspection reveled that it was actually Dragonfruit flavored Pepsi!
And while it's tasty stuff, it really doesn't taste like Pepsi at all. It's very fruity, and somewhat floral.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 10:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Oh. Maybe I was wrong about the understanding American pancakes thing.

I made mine from ingredients.
hm which ingredients?

this one?

oh, maybe this one

also thin pancakes are where it's at. put all your ingredients together and add too much milk. all right.