Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 02:46 AM       
2009 blog awards. Yay!

http://2009.bloggies.com/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:50 AM       
LA DE DA DE DAAAA
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:51 AM       
I smel like fucking nail polish remover i hate that shit and i hate nailpolish why does it have to be impossible to get off ;\
BANNED

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:53 AM       
IM GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL FOR ALL OF MY GOOD DEEDS
BANNED

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:56 AM       
GOD DOESNT BELIEVE IN SECRETARIES RECEPTIONISTS ACCOUNTANTS OR CREDITORS

he can do it by HIMSELF
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:00 AM       
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

I'm painting my finger- and toenails green. This is always one of the worst days for me because everyone assumes a redheaded person is Irish. I guarantee you I will here, "Guh-huh-huh, looka that red hair, you Irish?" or some variation thereof at least five or six times today.

I used to have an attitude and wear black. And I'd say, "If you pinch me, I'm punching you on Bastille Day." I've since matured to apathy.

Whatever, let them think I'm Irish if it makes 'em happy. I could oblige by being drunk, I guess.
BANNED

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:01 AM       
YOURE NOT IRISH :O :O :O

YOU HALF FRENCH HALF JEWISH IRSH PERSON
BANNED

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:02 AM       
Quote:
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
THINK ABOUT IT
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:02 AM       
No, I'm not Irish. Unless one went on a fantastic trip to France and impregnated some locals.

And I'm less than half-Jewish, lol.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:05 AM       
btw nail polish with sparkles is the worst. You get it off and you've still got glitter. And it usually fucks up the next polish you put on.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:07 AM       
Soak your nails for 10 minutes after you use the polish remover and then use the polish remover again to get the excess off.

Mines is green too.
:D
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:23 AM       
:D

It's supposed to be 71F and sunny here today. I plan on wearing shorts. Everyone can gape at my pasty, freckled, not-irish legs.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 11:00 AM       
I want you guys to drink til you piss green tonight, and I mean that in the manner of getting obliterated to the point of having sex with a diseased whore where you can actually smell the syphilis dripping from every orifice of her body in which you contract that horrible venereal disease.

Oh and happy St. Patty's Day.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 11:16 AM       
I just had Lucky Charms. I feel festive.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 11:34 AM       
I'm crabby.
It might be nap time.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 01:14 PM       
hey look guys
I discovered how to use italics again
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:00 PM       

I'm tired. It's a glorious day, 70F and sunny. Why do I have to be tired? I should be out enjoying this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schick Mick View Post
hey look guys

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 07:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schick Mick View Post
hey look guys
That's a terrible haiku, womti

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
I'm not drinking today because only faggots drink on st patrick's day.
Egg
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
I'm not drinking because I don't drink at home.
When I post drunk it's because I was somewhere else drinking.
I'm only a social alcoholic.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
I should be drinking

I had a panic attack today, that was fun
BANNED

Old Mar 18th, 2009, 04:24 AM       
Having panic attacks on st. patties day is for faggots.

usually when i take nail polish off i wipe all of my nails with a cotton ball/polish remover, let it sit a bit, then i might let the cotton ball sit on it for a while before trying to get it off. Then i go back and wipe it off again usually makes it easier but it takes forreeeeveeeer.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 07:36 AM       
I had half a wonderful, cold Dos Equis before I remembered I was back on heavy MS drugs now (not for MS, for other neuro stuff) and that it wasn't a good idea.

I put the alcohol away and woke up with a hideous headache and my right eye watering :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 06:23 PM