HEEEEY YOOOOOU GUUUUUUUUYS.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 06:46 PM       
Guys todays history fact is gross.
Spoilers!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 07:43 PM       
He believed the mob when they said his wife was a witch, and then when they came after him he thought maybe she wasn't a witch after all.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 09:07 PM       
guys why dont you do talk like a ninja day you know since they don't say anything due to their need for stealth it'd be just as internet faggotty and it won't get on my nerves as much

Last edited by executioneer : Sep 19th, 2008 at 09:07 PM. Reason: put in some fucking carriage returns this time you jerk
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 09:10 PM       
okay how the hell come i'm not getting any carriage returns in my fucking posts
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 09:21 PM       
There be no International Talk Like a Ninja Day, matey.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 09:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
okay how the hell come i'm not getting any carriage returns in my fucking posts
I'LL RETURN YOUR CARRIAGE BUDDY BOY!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 09:36 PM       
Sapper Whacker
JJ_Maniac is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 09:45 PM       
Caterwaul him, boyos?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 03:28 AM       
I'm like the king of knowing what the ladies like.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 03:33 AM       
Where was wang on your list?

Or are you just wooing dick-fearing lesbians like Jeanette?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 03:41 AM       
My cock isn't the bait, it's the goal.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 03:47 AM       
See, I have no idea. I was under the impression that a healthy & supporting relationship was the goal.

It's pretty clear I don't live in the kingdom of Knowing What The Ladies Like, your Majesty.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 03:54 AM       
No no no, a healthy and supporting relationship is the disease you catch if you are not careful.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 04:00 AM       
I'm gay, I only have to worry about going to hell if I ever manage to get laid.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 04:01 AM       
Truth be told, I was gonna just post cute animals in the thread.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 04:06 AM       
Wait, the internet has run out of pictures of cute animals? FINALLY!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 04:14 AM       
Never, not with cuteoverload.com around.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 04:17 AM       
HEY WHITERAT! HOW'S FATCAT?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 04:32 AM       
Jerkrat

For Seth

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 03:05 PM       
Seth needs to bring the fez back.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 03:07 PM       
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 03:12 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
CIG, you're not on AIM. Look at this shit http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...un-overlo.html

Fucking adorable. SQUEEEEEEE