Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 08:55 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 12:49 PM       
I'm sure that's some sort of an insult but I have too much of a headache right now to suss it out

He's almost 30, he just loves that movie and has more than a passing affection for firearms.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 10:28 PM       
Ah. Well, everyone I know knows I'm the one who makes dumb shit out of food, so I might see more of a demand than most.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 01:41 AM       
RE: MY WHINY LAPTOP ISSUES

I CALLED TECH SUPPORT () AND THEY TOLD ME MY ADAPTER IS BUSTED.

THEY ARE SENDING ME A FREE ONE.

YOU CAN ALL STOP WORRYING NOW

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 02:54 AM       
Same thing happened to mine. HP sucks.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 03:12 AM       
I had my ten year school reunion last night. God, I felt like a young adult until then, now I feel like a manchild that refuses to grow up. So many people married with kids and good jobs.

The girl I had a huge crush on all through high school was looking gorgeous, and I was really suave and funny to her (I barely said a word to her in school) and she said it was really nice to see me... then she went off early with her husband before I worked up the courage to tell her I had a huge crush on her.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 03:41 AM       
i'm never going to a high school reunion unless i'm armed for a massacre
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 06:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Ah. Well, everyone I know knows I'm the one who makes dumbhilarious shit out of food, so I might see more of a demand than most.
Yeah the tap dancing penis cake cemented that rep for you forever
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 08:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
RE: MY WHINY LAPTOP ISSUES

I CALLED TECH SUPPORT () AND THEY TOLD ME MY ADAPTER IS BUSTED.

THEY ARE SENDING ME A FREE ONE.

YOU CAN ALL STOP WORRYING NOW
I am relieved. Post more.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 08:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i'm never going to a high school reunion unless i'm armed for a massacre
They pulled down the high school after I went there.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 08:49 AM       
I like to think they murdered all the kids I hated too.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 08:49 AM       
I hated all of the kids. All of them.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 08:53 AM       
Me too, on both counts. My old high school was caught up in the midst of a campaign to build a new one, and every once in a while you'd come across a teacher who wanted to impress upon everyone what a deathtrap the old one was. I vividly remember a teacher threatening to throw a match into a wooden supply closet and "the whole place will burn to the ground". The same teacher later sneaked into a windowed closet to smoke, the door locked behind him, and he had to climb out the window and across a gravel-topped roof to be let into another classroom.

They got their new school, but turned the old one into a middle school. What does that tell you?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 09:19 AM       
Pub logged on FaceBook to make Kitsa his friend.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 10:41 AM       
http://vimeo.com/17277691

Nicholas Gurewitch of The Perry Bible Fellowship fame directed a short film about a birthday party.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 10:55 AM       
I can't seem to get my new password to log in correctly, so expect several months until you hear anything more from me there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 11:10 AM       
Cross-country trip, woo.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 11:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I can't seem to get my new password to log in correctly, so expect several months until you hear anything more from me there.
I hope to out-race you to the never logging on that site again prize.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 11:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Cross-country trip, woo.
Call them while holding your nose and say that Dylan died on the way there and he didn't even want to have Christmas with them anyway. This will solve all of your woes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 11:24 AM       
I am a dead.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 11:39 AM       
That is the spirit.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 11:50 AM       
Is it really 6 days 'til Christmas?