Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
I draw/write. I'm working on a comic about a homeless man and his dog "Scabies" in a dystopian future.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
that's not weird! none of this stuff is weird
you guys make me feel bad about myself

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 07:34 PM       
i make weapons out of cardboard when i am bored at work

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
ALSO PLEASE IGNORE MY FACE IN THAT PICTURE I WAS TURNED INTO A TOAD-MAN FOR A DAY BY A MAGICIAN
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 07:47 PM       
You are usually really good at making I'M GONNA KILL YOU faces, not that time though.
OH GOD
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 08:48 PM       
the power of beards ;(
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 11:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
Nice maul, matey! Does it have freeze damage?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 06:31 AM       
That's awesome.

I have been wanting to make some cardboard nun chucks, now I will do so!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 10:45 AM       
Quote:

You should sooooo fill that thing with cement.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 10:51 AM       
Quote:
That's really cool, does the tape make it sort of solid? because whenever I make stuff like that, it spins apart when me and my friends are bashing eachother.
OH GOD
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 01:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
You should sooooo fill that thing with cement.
i stuffed it full of other cardboard already it is really pretty damn heavy as is. the tape helps with the wobblyness and the zip-ties help more

oh also i had to use a damn drill press to get thru either of those tubes because they are seriously heavy for cardboard
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 01:18 PM       
You have to paint it now, and add decorations and stuff. Put a spike on the top maybe.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
Put some screws on the ends.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
I just spent something like two hours collecting landmines in Fallout 3, piling them up into a mine throne, and stood on it while I fired a mini-nuke at my feet. I blew my body from outside Megaton to the NukaCola factory.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 09:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
that's not weird! none of this stuff is weird
you guys make me feel bad about myself
Bite my toe nails. Clippers gross me out.