Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 03:41 AM        Punk
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 03:47 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 03:50 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 03:54 AM       
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 10:59 AM       
No Black Flag? Faggot.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 11:32 AM       
Oh shit Tadao. It seems as though you just got "faced".
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 11:34 AM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:43 PM       
I don't really like punk. Nomeansno is about it, if you could even call it punk.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:48 PM       
Black Flag is for posers.
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Black Flag is for posers.
Quoted before he changes this when he realizes what a dipshit statement that was.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:44 PM       
Black Flag has always sucked. Quit being a little faggot.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:49 PM       
I bet you listen to Jello Biafra. God you're such a tool it makes me puke. I hope one day I pound your face on a curb.
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:57 PM       
Quote:
I bet you listen to Jello Biafra. God you're such a tool it makes me puke. I hope one day I pound your face on a curb.
I bet YOU listen to Slipknot.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:02 PM       
Hate Jello Biafra. Haaaaaaate.
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
Why all the Dead Kennedys hate, man. They're not really my favorite, but they'll suffice.

If you're trying to be edgy, you should find another genre of music because punk is pretty mainstream now. I hear neo-Celtic zydeco is still pretty edgy, though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:09 PM       
God dam you're the biggest faggot we've had in a long time.
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:11 PM       
Quote:
God dam you're the biggest faggot we've had in a long time.
You forgot the "n" in damn. Unless you were implying that God was a homosexual beaver or something, which I wouldn't put past you. Furry.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:07 PM       
HEY GUYS GREEN DAY IS PRETTY PUNK RIGHT?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:25 PM       
I'M FEELING EDGY! GONNA LISTEN TO SOME HENRY ROLLINS ON MY IPOD AND STUMP ON THINGS.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:39 PM       
IS KORN PUNK. THEY'VE GOT CHOPS

NOFX NOFX NOFX

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:42 PM       
LISTENING TO JELLO BIAFRA IS NOT the same as listening to the Dead Kennedys and his joint work with DOA.

Right?

Fuck you, I like that shit.

I'VE ALWAYS LIKED BLITZ TOO, fgts
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:46 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
LISTENING TO JELLO BIAFRA IS NOT the same as listening to the Dead Kennedys and his joint work with DOA.
Hey Gus, have you seen the movie Terminal City Ricochet?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100763/

I've got a 748mb avi of it I can get to you somehow. Or all of you if the gang wants to see it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:52 PM       
On Jello, I can get into the collaborations but often I wish he wasn't singing.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
Hey Gus, have you seen the movie Terminal City Ricochet?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100763/

I've got a 748mb avi of it I can get to you somehow. Or all of you if the gang wants to see it.
Dude yes, this must be arranged

AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN KNOWN TO ENJOY THE MUSIC OF THE RUDIMENTS, WHETHER THEY QUALIFY AS SPECTACULARLY WEAK PUNK OR THE WORLD'S ONLY DECENT SKA BAND, I DON'T KNOW