Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 02:12 PM        GG Plaxico
Giants' Burress Accidentally Shoots Self in Leg

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 02:40 PM       
he's the rootinest, tootinest, shootinest...
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 29th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
oh for fuck's sake
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 12:01 AM       
Dumb son of a bitch should've been spending time with his family and resting his hamstring.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 12:31 AM       
The NFL should just banish TO, Chad Johnson, and Plaxico to a deserted island, only letting them out to play in the CFL.

I'm so sick of these three assholes.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
can we add Adam Jones to that list as well?
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 01:23 AM       
Of course we can. My apologies on forgetting that sack of shit, too.

It's assholes like this in the NFL that make me pay attention to the league less and less every year. There are egos in the college game, but they are far and few between when compared to the NFL. Media outlets like ESPN only make things worse by constantly giving us every little update on what these guys' shits look like on a nightly basis.

fuck espn too, while i'm at it.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 09:45 AM       
Lets see TO and Ocho Cinco top that shit.

I really wish I could have been there when either Coughlin or Goddell was told about this.
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 10:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
Lets see TO and Ocho Cinco top that shit.

I really wish I could have been there when either Coughlin or Goddell was told about this.
Here's Coughlin's reaction upon being told the news:

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 11:42 AM       
Does the XFL still exist?
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 12:18 PM       
Seriously?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
fuck espn too, while i'm at it.
Jason Whitlock went off on ESPN on Jim Rome last Wednesday. I think maybe ESPN has jumped the 'credibility shark'.
Oozes machismo
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 03:58 PM       
Top 10 Reasons Plaxico shot himself:

http://www.gunaxin.com/ten-reasons-w...at-a-club/4462

Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 04:07 PM       
Quote:
4. He simply decided to shoot off something other than his mouth for once.
That should be reason number 1.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 08:02 PM       
Anyone taking a gun along "for protection" should be locked up "for protection".

If you're name is Plaxico Burress, you don't take a gun along for protection, you take it along because it makes your sphincter feel much larger, and if some dude really disses you, then you can REALLY give him payback.

WORD.
You may already be there.
Role Assigner
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 09:44 PM       
Idk. I think that if I had MILLIONS of dollars I would just hire a few bad dudes that knew Kung-Fu n shit to protect me.

I mean, I'm all for having a gun and packing heat, but if you suck so bad that you shoot yourself it kind of defeats the initial purpose to begin with right?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Idk. I think that if I had MILLIONS of dollars I would just hire a few bad dudes that knew Kung-Fu n shit to protect me.
Yeah - screw the heat, give me Jackie Chan! :karate-CHOP
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
Old Nov 30th, 2008, 10:05 PM       
Or just give me Tony Siragousa. That fat italian bastard would scare any evil doers away with his foul mouth and pungent onion armpits.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 05:35 AM       
Quote:
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 11:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post

If you're name is Plaxico Burress, you don't take a gun along for protection, you take it along because it makes your sphincter feel much larger,
uh...I think you've got your anatomy a little confused.

Although, given NYC's gun laws, he may just end up with a significantly larger sphincter.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 06:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
uh...I think you've got your anatomy a little confused.

Although, given NYC's gun laws, he may just end up with a significantly larger sphincter.
And that indeed proves Colonel had his anatomy right
Role Assigner
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 10:19 PM       
He's just a complete imbecile.

Team: Hey let's go to the club Plaxico! We will have tons of people surrounding us due to our fame, young girls will be all over us, and we'll get completely shi*facedhammereddrunkkkkkkkkkkk!

Plaxico: Aight! Let me grab my gun.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 07:57 AM       
His name is Plaxico.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
He's just a complete imbecile.

Team: Hey let's go to the club Plaxico! We will have tons of people surrounding us due to our fame, young girls will be all over us, and we'll get completely shi*facedhammereddrunkkkkkkkkkkk!

Plaxico: Aight! Let me grab my gun.
The funny part is he tries to justify it by saying he is protecting all the bling he wears. Maybe he should just wear less bling? I mean it isn't like a famous NFL receiver really needs bling to score women and get shitfaced.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:44 AM       
I'll give any NFL player this: Darrent Williams, Sean Taylor, and Richard Collier were all shot over the last two years. So maybe these guys are being targeted because of their "bling," or the fact that they're recognizable and people know they're rich.

The problem with that is to guys like Plaxico, the solution is carrying a gun. If I move into their tax bracket, I'm not carrying a gun. Someone (with a license and training) is carrying the gun for me. Either that, or I'm going to classier/safer places or just staying at home and rolling around in my money.