Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:32 PM       
Pub, would you like a dumpling? Oh wait, you're vegan fuck.

...anyone else, would you like a dumpling?

Last edited by Asila : Oct 2nd, 2008 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Ech, fuck me
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:36 PM       
Yes, and a side of Brak too please.
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:37 PM       
I ALWAYS MISS THE FUCKING PAGE BREAK
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:38 PM       
Wait a minute HEY you missed it on the last page mister
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:39 PM       
shhhhhhh
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:39 PM       
I was caught up in talking about gentle rape.
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:41 PM       
I missed that whole convo. I'd lick her, by god, what a lovely thing.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:43 PM       
Just edit your post to put him in.
That's what I do when I remember.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:44 PM       
Yeah, Brak doesn't care. He just want's someone to call him.
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:51 PM       
I'd call space ghost first
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:52 PM       
He's a pushover.
You best be dialing the Brak girlfrennnn!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:54 PM       
I'M DRIVING DOWN HIGHWAY 40 IN MY BIG OLD PICKUP TRUCK!
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 10:55 PM       
I have that CD!!

Wait, I mean Zorak. Is who I'd call first. I dig the exoskeleton.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:03 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:04 PM       
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:10 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:11 PM       
edit" way too big a picture
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:14 PM       
Asila: That was Donald in Mathmagic Land, I used to have that VHS tape and loved it hardcore.
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:16 PM       
Kitsa. I love you. I have been searching for that since I was a kid.
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:25 PM       
greaaaaaaaat I creeped EVERYONE out with that one
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:27 PM       
np, I know what it is to be looking like crazy for stuff like that. A few years ago I set out trying to look for the tv/movie components of a nightmare I had more or less constantly as a kid:

Glowing blue balls of light zipped around in the air, chasing people. When the people were touched, they would shrivel up very graphically and horribly, like the ball was draining them into human raisins. The people were stored underground in tubes by these...whatever they were.

Took me a lot of searching, but I finally figured out it was a mishmash of Strange Invaders and the 80s Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Only I had part of it backwards...the ball things flew away from the people, not to them.

I also had a nightmare where these twins dressed in lingerie chopped a man in half when he thought he was posing for a camera, and it turns out that was a Hitchhiker ep.

As far as Donald Duck goes, Kids is Kids was also a favorite of mine, and I haven't been able to find it.

New stuff of nightmares: http://www.mcpshows.com/libraries.html
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:30 PM       
Alls I see is "Glowing blue balls", I can't quite make out the rest of your message.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:32 PM       
I've had those.

It hurt bad.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:37 PM       
I figured you guys would have a field day with that.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:45 PM       
Every time I see Asila's avatar, I think it's Schimid.