Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 01:30 PM       
haha, some one edited a brak into my above post. if i had edit i would delete the world, or at last my new found hangover
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 01:32 PM       
Chaos.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 01:44 PM       
I'M HOME SICK TODAY HOORAY ;_;
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 01:46 PM       
this might be the first time I've passed every class I'm in
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 01:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THIS SICKNESS?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Me too

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 02:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
this might be the first time I've passed every class I'm in
Impressive

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 02:41 PM        Say something mean about the person above you
Just for Esuohlim
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 02:42 PM       
For Milhouse
Member (haw haw, scrotum)
terrva is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:03 PM       
something mean about the person above you
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:07 PM       
something mean about the person above you

Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:08 PM       
I'm going to see how that thread you made evolves before I make my decision.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:09 PM       
It's going good so far
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THIS SICKNESS?
i might just have to get down with it
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It's going good so far
OK it had its moment

OH GOD
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:13 PM       
i sound worst than tom waits today, yowza
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:20 PM       
Quote:
i sound worst than tom waits today, yowza
:sexy
OH GOD
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:23 PM       
i sound like tom waits going thru puberty :clarification
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:27 PM       
The sickness is upon me
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
NEXT YOU'LL BE JOINING GW'S TEAM & SAYING YOU DON'T READ ACHEWOOD OR EVEN FIND IT FUNNY!
Fuck, are you kidding? I'm on that team.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:34 PM       
So does anybody here drink Peroni, some of the guys at work hooked me up and I was all "THIS IS NOT A SAM ADAMS", and then I tried it and it was pretty damned tasty.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 03:52 PM       
Yeah sometimes. When you first open a bottle it smells kind of like blunts

EDIT: :pagfebrak >:

Last edited by Esuohlim : Jan 31st, 2008 at 08:41 PM. Reason: :PARGBRAF
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 07:22 PM       
since when do I not find achewood funny
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 08:43 PM       
So Monday night I had a sore throat and a cough.

Tuesday I had a fever, sore throat, mild fatigue, no cough.

Wednesday I had a sore throat, cough, no fever, no fatigue.

Today I have fatigue, sinus congestion, no fever, no sore throat, no cough.

Anybody want to guess what the fuck I've got? Please (doctors are for wimps)

First person to say "tomorrow you'll have AIDS" will be banned

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 08:47 PM       
November I was congested and fatigued. December I was congested and fatigued. January I was congested and fatigued. Yesterday I threw up. Today I threw up. Who knows what Feburuary will hold? :D