Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 03:08 AM        October 07: Best Month In Iraq In 2 Years?
The monthly toll of U.S. service members who have died in Iraq is on track to being the lowest in nearly two years, with at least 36 troop deaths recorded as of Tuesday, but the military cautioned it's too early to declare a long-term trend.
Topix

I think we are on a roll, here, and are close to having improved our lot. Of course, as the aricle says, it is too early to come to any concrete conclusions but it is very warming news to know that things have gotten safer and that perhaps the insurgency is puttering itself out.
Progress is being made and hopefully that will be solidified before the '08 elections so that whomever is elected will not have to face the overwhelming, cowardly urge of the liberals to withdraw and leave the job unfinished.

I think America needs a cultural revolution, a victory for conservatism, if we are ever to fulfill our duties and obligations as the world superpower. Namely, the policing up of the ills of the world.
God knows when the world is left without balance we certainly do not do so well.

We cannot exist as a nation that is afraid to fight a war -- for if we do, it bodes ill for those oppressed around the world who will find no response in the American nation other than that of talk and media coverage.

All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 11:50 AM       
You've got 8 new threads on this board. I think you can afford to slow down a little.

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 11:54 AM       
This is just to make up for his absence.