Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffhimel View Post
mega driver, lordi, atreyu, drangon force, and megadeath. that should help.
Hahahahaha
HAHAHA
hahaHAHAhah

Hahahahahaha
You trend-licking douche.
Hahahahaha
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 09:55 PM       
The Star Wars Christmas Album.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 02:55 PM       
Quote:
atreyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreyu
Blow the last candle out. Let the wax harden
I wish I could stop crying. And I wish that someone still loved me [x2]
Just breathe and focus. How can I when the air is so cold and empty,
That my lungs froze right in my chest.
I'll be honest the silver linings are getting harder and harder to manufacture
And the smiles are so difficult to fake.[x2]
What do I have to do, or who do I have to kill, to get what I want. What I need[x2]
Happiness is an emotion I was born to this world without,
nothing pleases me. And I can never be satiated.
Through this toil I will breed my own distress and destroy my best hopes,
f**k up the only things that I love.
I watched my aspirations crashing to the ground, on the backs of the angels that I've slain.
But I meant so well, I tried so hard, gave everything in my soul, to what end, to what end
Desolation, desire, exhale, pass away. [x3]
MANLY
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
Egg faced Crow Eater
stoffhimel is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Hahahahaha
HAHAHA
hahaHAHAhah

Hahahahahaha
You trend-licking douche.
Hahahahaha

oh really? just because I happen to like some music that just so happens to be popular right now, that it gives you the right to call me a douche? I also happen to like military marches, amongst other things. did you even bother to look all of those up? the only ones I even listen too anymore are mega driver and dragon force. learn more about someone before you insult them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 08:56 PM       
I think we know all there is to know about you. I'm sure your sister thinks you're cool though.
Forum Virgin
Bejeebus is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 09:00 PM       
How about some Suicidal Tendencies or The Refused
Egg faced Crow Eater
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 09:08 PM       
to show how much you do not know, I do not have a sister. besides, you could also listen to public enemy, of atomic bombs. I'll admit I'm no music geek, but on the internet, there is no way to tell if one is being sarcastic or insulting.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 09:11 PM       
I know more than you think! Like the fact that you don't have a sister!
Egg faced Crow Eater
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
I just told you guys that.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:00 PM       
You're still a douche.
Douche.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
but on the internet, there is no way to tell if one is being sarcastic or insulting.
Try this link. http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
Egg faced Crow Eater
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 11:17 PM       
I've had kind of a bad day today,and it made me irritable. I have cooled of so lets just let it be, ok? also, I have ADD, not autism. I know someone with autism. I am much different. what I meant by "on the internet, there is no way to tell sarcasm or insult" was that that this is all text. their is no voice to get the tone of voice from. what you see is what you get. truth be told, I've never even really ever listen to atreyu. I cant stand them. but saying that now, none of you will probably agree with me on that. the only reason I replied as fast as I did was I was bored, and was hanging around here. I here by apologize for all stupidity and douche-ry I have done. do you accept?

lets get back on topic, shall we?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 11:20 PM       
I don't know. You said some pretty hateful things.
Egg faced Crow Eater
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 11:25 PM       
I get snappy when I'm irritable. I truly am sorry for my behavior earlier. It was really dumb and pointless. I was more just raging, then at anything in particular.

I am truly sorry.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 09:06 AM       
The theme song from 2 and a 1/2 men is pretty manly for ontopic discussions.

this topic: Dragonforce is terrible and shouldn't be listented to. If A>B but D<C then obviously I might not listen to stoffhimel's opinion on music anymore.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:30 PM       
I don't think enough has been said about how bad Dragonforce is on this forum. Let me help. I could safely say that if Rhapsody of Fire, Yngvie Malmsteen, and John Tesh had an overblown, pyrotechnic gay sex orgy and somehow gave birth to unholy mutant bastard children, and said hellspawned abominations formed an insufferable, meandering, and fucking lame band, that band would be Dragonforce.

As for Megadriver, well, they use a drum machine.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 04:38 PM       
Wearing a Dragonforce shirt is a good way to get your ass kicked by 40 year old men, and yes, we have survived more pits than you.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 08:32 PM       
Stoffhimel, I want to meet you and kiss you. On the lips.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 08:47 PM       
The thing which surprises me most about Dragonforce is how a band with such technically proficient musicians and produce such utter crap.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 11:31 PM       
NOW YOU'RE A MAN
A MAN MAN MAN
http://www.jplt.com/~eric/dvda-nyam.mp3
Mayor of Planet Lebowski
Skab Redd is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 10:51 PM       
Turbonegro.
Though, it's pretty hard to top NOW YOU'RE A MAN, A MAN MAN MAN
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 11:24 PM       
Anything by Flogging Molly or the Pogues.

I also recommend

Gwar - Ham on my Boner
Bullet for My Valentine- Scream, Aim, Fire

And can't forget Maiden.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skab Redd View Post
Turbonegro.
Though, it's pretty hard to top NOW YOU'RE A MAN, A MAN MAN MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporTrailx1 View Post
Anything by Flogging Molly or the Pogues.

I also recommend

Gwar - Ham on my Boner
Bullet for My Valentine- Scream, Aim, Fire

And can't forget Maiden.

You guys are over the top in manliness.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 11:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
Perhaps listening to too many musical soundtracks has made me too effeminate as of late, the kind of man Arnold Schwarzenegger says are free to leave now.

So I've put on some Dio to help me man up, any other macho suggestions to toughen me up?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oECIKVaz5rc
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 05:19 AM       
JEANETTE