Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Windwaker is the second-best zelda, shut your whore mouth

I didnt read anything after this as I was to amazed GW and I agree on something.

However we probably differ on the top spot.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:55 PM       
Objectively, the best Zelda is probably Majora's Mask; there's basically nothing wrong with it, and the story, setting, visuals, and atmosphere are wonderfully bizarre, dark, and creepy. It's the acid overdose of Zelda games.

Link's Awakening stole my heart forever, though.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Jun 22nd, 2011 at 07:51 PM.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:26 PM       
I'm pretty sure Majora's mask has come up a million times in this thread.
Spoilers!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:52 PM       
Wind Waker was the first Zelda game that I ever got bored of. I still haven't finished it. The same happened with its sequels. I managed to finally finish Phantom Hourglass, but Spirit Tracks is still sitting around collecting dust.

The only other Zelda games I've haven't completed (besides the first two) is Twilight Princess and Oracle of Ages. I would have finished TP if I hadn't deleted my save data, and I kinda forgot about OoA.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
I'm pretty sure Majora's mask has come up a million times in this thread.
Spoilers!
No
Spoilers!

Last edited by executioneer : Jun 22nd, 2011 at 06:54 PM. Reason: FIX YO SPOILERS
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
The only other Zelda games I've haven't completed (besides the first two) is Twilight Princess and Oracle of Ages. I would have finished TP if I hadn't deleted my save data, and I kinda forgot about OoA.
Don't bother with TP, it doesn't get any better .
I think Oracle of Ages is worth it though.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:35 PM       
Twilight Princess is a solid Zelda game

All the 3Ds are fine with me. Majora's Mask was OK, I had way more fun chillin' in Clock Town and I felt like the rest of the game got in the way.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:06 PM       
Twilight Princess is really shitty and ugly and boring and empty and badly paced. Basically it's LttP: The Next Generation

Hopefully they won't fuck up Skyward Sword that badly; I suppose an option for the classic controller would be too much to ask, so they'd better make sure as shit they don't program the waggle retardedly.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Twilight Princess is a solid Zelda game
The problem I had with TP is that I didn't enjoy the wolf-form at all.
And since it's basically half the game, I was tediously going through the wolf parts to get to the "real" game.

I think it's fine for them to try something a little different, it just didn't work for me.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Twilight Princess is really shitty and ugly and boring and empty and badly paced. Basically it's LttP: The Next Generation

Hopefully they won't fuck up Skyward Sword that badly; I suppose an option for the classic controller would be too much to ask, so they'd better make sure as shit they don't program the waggle retardedly.
You mean it's Ocarina of Time: Brown and Slow as Fuck Edition feat. Midna. It's practically the exact same dungeons except City in the Sky. Forest Temple, Fire Temple, Water Temple, Desert Colossus, etc., they're all there.

Miyamoto actually told the staff that if Skyward Sword isn't the best Zelda, that franchise is going on hiatus. So there's that.

I'm the Fire Temple in OOT3D. I've been focused on completing damn near everything I can. Feels pretty badass to go into the Forest Temple with 10 hearts right out the gate. I'm at 15 now, which is two more than I had when I first beat the game. So I feel accomplished. I even got all those FUCKING big poes. I think I'll do a three heart run of master quest.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:38 AM       
Link to the past was awesome. So good it should never be abreviated.

I always went with level 5 dark world first before level 4 with the moth. That guy was annoying.

Twilight Princess was awesome too. My favorite part is torn between the sky temple and the desert temple. Leaning towards the desert temple just because you have to fight the orc/ogre/troll goon guy.
Spoilers!

I was just "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 11:23 AM       
I played seven hours of Mount & Blade yesterday.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 11:29 AM       
did you conquer anything
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 11:37 AM       
jail. for slaughtering villagers.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 12:36 PM       
aw sheeeit
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:01 PM       
It's alright, I got out eventually. Then slaughtered another village with my band of 30+ men and women and escaped to a friendly nearby kingdom where I helped them defend from a siege.

Unsuccessfully.

This game is wonderfully brutal. I should get the newest expansion with the guns and Eastern Europe.
OH GOD
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:28 PM       
i wish there were more differences between mount and blade / warband / the new one they really should give discounts for people who own the original and want to upgrade
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:36 PM       
They had a massive sale a very short while ago on Steam where all of them were like $15 or something. I bought the original on sale when it was $5, marked down from $30, so I don't have a problem with the expansions. 'Cept Warband is so expensive for some reason.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 02:59 PM       
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011...pc/#more-63344

Whoop whoop
OH GOD
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 03:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
They had a massive sale a very short while ago on Steam where all of them were like $15 or something. I bought the original on sale when it was $5, marked down from $30, so I don't have a problem with the expansions. 'Cept Warband is so expensive for some reason.
aw,

fuuuuuck
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:55 PM       
hey team fortress 2 is free now i'm gonna get it

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
OH GOD
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:08 PM       
what

edit: holy shit
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:37 PM       
NOT UNEXPECTED.

It's just given them a way to make bajillions more dollars.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 04:03 AM       
Oh, a Zelda-Discussion and I missed it. Zelda 3 is the best, there can´t be any arguing about that.

Right, new stuff I´ve played...hmm.

Still playing Dante´s Inferno and loving the shit out of it, as mentioned before, its atmosphere and graphical design is among the best I´ve ever seen but I´m a sucker for the divine comedy so yeah.

Started Shadows of the Damned and I´m about 5hrs in. It´s good, the story is interesting so far, the gameplay is okay...can´t really say much about it. It´s solid. Nothing special though, standart 3rd person shooter.

i´m also still playing Radiant Historia on the DS. Good story and interesting concept with all that timetravel influencing the two different timelines and stuff like that. The battlesystem is still my main gripe with the game. It´s thoughtful but sadly it´s not very interesting. There´s no real hook there, the battles are definetely not the main event in the game.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 10:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Oh, a Zelda-Discussion and I missed it. Zelda 3 is the best, there canīt be any arguing about that.
Just thinking about hearing the triforce noise then the \SHINK/ from the title screen gives me goosebumps.