Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2003, 11:18 AM       
I have a card that can summon Dr. Yang from Legend of the Mystical Ninja. He uses his special Dance Like a Fucking Faggot move that destroys enemies automatically with the power of bacon grease.

I've only seen three or four episodes of this show, but I have to say it sucks some pretty big ass. However, the one where that guy sets out those cooking fish or whatever and then jumps out and duelz with hiz skillzz spawned the most classic line from anything ever:

Yugi:"You mean your father."

Now...that might not seem like much, but it's the way he said it. If you ever get the chance to see this episode, watch the whole damn thing and listen to how he says it. You will laugh your god damn ass off.

*Note: Talking about the crappy dub, here.

Marilyn666 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2003, 05:40 PM       
Well half the reason I watch the show is because it's stupidly funny. And that episode your talking about is funny. Mako Tsunami is looking for his dad even though he has been missing for years. Mako actually stayed in one spot for five tears expecting to just find his father floating around. If he wasn't dead he wouldn't be in the ocean it's common sence.