Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I'm really confused right now on what to do
Really?

I'd believe "How" but not "What".
You may already be there.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:27 AM       
Quote:
I'm constantly refereed to as a "faggot ass mistake", "stupid ass bastard child", and always being wished upon to "just go fucking die already". I'm always finding a bubbly spittle of water on the back of my head which can be referred to as spit. Here's my favorite part that I can't stress enough; I love the fear of being punch randomly in the face while driving along with the fear of my steering wheel being jerked while driving. I virtually have no more friends to talk to about my problems. Any friends I do have are to busy trying to impress ugly fat chicks in tight jeans and think have decent friendships were for when you was high school. I've tried to end this relationship but I've seriously gotten way to attached. It's been 4 years or so and all I can do is being a shit head who cares about a bigger shit head. I'm seriously more depressed in my life than I have ever been. Just got done recovering over some bogus surgeries and stuck in the hole with thousand of dollars just in medical bills. I'm busy trying to help this bitch by helping to pay for some of her lawyer costs for some disability shit. I have no idea what to do, I'm definitely not the same person any more, I'm just some grumpy piece of shit with literally no life anymore. I can't even find fun in what I love most, all I can do is just sit around and watch shitty television. All because a woman dug a pit for me just to shove me in when I wasn't looking.

I really don't know why I'm even stating this here, maybe it's truly because I have absolutely no one to talk to and I'm so pathetic to come to a place and lament to people that completely despise me. I guess it's all in hope that maybe something good might come out, or maybe it's that I'm completely blind and pathetic. It doesn't matter, I have nothing to lose anymore as it is.
I think i read up to faggot ass mistake before i realized this wasn't worth reading, nor is anyone else's imput valuable whatsoever. Granted, I don't know you, and I may just be perusing this board looking for people to pick on, but id say just stop being a recently knife-banged blood cunt faggot and find some other bitch to replace this clearly similar-minded cunt.

Fat fucks and needle dicks can still meet women. Bon Chance!
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 02:09 AM       
seriously secretly moving out works, i totally did that once (NOT WITH SOMEOEN I WAS FUCKING, THOUGH, SO YMMV)
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 02:16 AM       
If I'm correct in assuming that the beloved sweetheart is fat white trash, I imagine that she doesn't have a job and never leaves the house. GOOD LUCK BUDDY
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 02:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
seriously secretly moving out works, i totally did that once (NOT WITH SOMEOEN I WAS FUCKING, THOUGH, SO YMMV)
This sounds like a story I'd like to hear about!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 03:11 AM       
i was living the full roast beef lifestyle (supporting a chinese lady while she got her M.B.A., y'all) and i got sick of that shit so i moved my shit into a $55 a month storage unit and then i moved the fuck out

except it wasn't a chinese and she wasn't getting an MBA but she did throw the charger for my palmpilot in the garbage because i left it on the kitchen counter so fuck her i dont have to take that shit even if i did cosign her car loan
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 05:38 AM       
Quote:
I remember talking to George shortly when he reappeared for a bit then disappeared. He was a really down to earth guy but we never really talked about this certain subject before.

Thanks for the reference Boogie, I'll definitely read that once I get to a better accessible location than where I'm currently at.

I would like to thank everyone for being rational right now, I'm really confused right now on what to do and seriously have no one else to really go to right now about all of this. Right now, I'm really busy with work and a lot of personal stuff (obviously) so getting on here is very limited. In the mean time, I thank all of you very at least for me giving a honest opinion.
This almost always translates into : I'm gonna continue to do nothing about it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:02 AM       
Just look at your new signature. Look at the title of your thread. You want to be the biggest bag of shit here because you think you can only get attention by people feeling sorry for you. I got tired of you doing this along time ago. It's why I hate you so much. I don't mind other people being a brain dead retard, they don't act like little attention whores at the same time though.

You have it down to a science and you surrounded yourself with other profesional complainers. You aren't confused, you are scared. Big fuckig deal, everyone is scared. The world isn't an easy place to live in and you are to petrified to change things. I can easily help you to get out of this situation, because I have done it a few times. I know though that you aren't gonna do a dam thing about it. It's easy to find free food and shelter.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:52 PM       
Alright, I'm gonna assume that this is legit, and you're really in this shitty of a relationship.
My advice: MAN UP, SUZIE. Get your ass out of there. You don't need to be gentle about it. Just get someone, family, friends, hired muscle, to help you move your shit out, whether the dickweed is there or not. Then move in somewhere else, preferably alone so you can get your damn emotions back in line, and go find some better friends.
And if you instead choose to stay there and take all the abuse, then it's your damn fault at that point, because you really have no excuse to even still BE in this relationship.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 09:46 PM       
Dude. Sappy just told you to "Man Up".

I feel a great disturbance in The Force.
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
I've listened to enough pathetic people complain to learn that they always, without fail, have brought it on themselves. Wah wah, my abusive boyfriend just left me and wrecked my room. Wah wah, my druggie friends are using me. You (all of you) deserve 99% of the shit that happens to you in life. It is the consequence of your actions or (more frequently) your inactions.

Nothing is hard once you actually do it. The only difficulty in anything is agonizing over whether or not to act.

You already know you're in a bad situation. You don't want to think through the logistics because that would be admitting the answer to yourself, and the problem isn't as bad if you don't think about it. You're too scared to do anything, but talking about it makes you feel like you're doing something. Just fucking do it.

If I seem overly hostile, it's because I'm also yelling at a younger me.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 03:14 AM       
Wow, sounds like that bitch needs a shiner.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 06:32 AM       
The general advice as Colonel pointed out earlier is you have to leave.

Chojin touched on something though too. In life all the best things that happen to a person happen because they finally made a decision that was hard. It is human nature to be content with the status que because the unknown scares us. This is precisely why you are frozen in a quagmire of indecisiveness. Ultimately you will be compelled to leave, it is inevitable, and if you don't do it now, keep this in mind; eventually, while she is doing bad things now, she will eventually do something much worse to you, it is only a matter of time, so why wait for that shoe to drop? Get out now while it is only this bad before it actually becomes worse (which it will)
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 08:53 AM       
Alright, DUR. No more advice, I'm now taking bets as to whether or not the bbw hell troll punches him in the dick when he once again"tries" to break up with her
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 10:49 AM       
Why doesn't she have an i-mock account yet. Obviously she isn't that horrible of a person.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Nothing is hard once you actually do it. The only difficulty in anything is agonizing over whether or not to act.
I don't want to sound like a cock-sucker but this is literally the best advice you'll ever hear
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 02:54 PM       
you may not want to, but you do
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 09:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Why doesn't she have an i-mock account yet. Obviously she isn't that horrible of a person.
I'm only here to hear her side of the story. "Babs you didn't tell us you got her pregnant/disabled her legs" etc etc.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:05 PM       
I think Babs is upset that people didn't join his pity party.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:06 PM       
Or she killed him
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 12:15 PM       
I'm not that lucky.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
He's suffering severe ball compaction, since she punched him in the dick with fists as wide as honey-baked hams

Which is only complicating the ball compaction he already suffers on a daily basis HA HA oh man
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
Honestly I hope she gets an account and posts, her avatar is a pic of her holding the camera above her head pointing down. I comment on how fat chicks use that technique to hide their fat, and she posts a double wide pic of herself in a red nightgown pic of her double wideness in a red nightgown.

Good times
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 06:17 PM       
son of a bitch.
OH GOD
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I don't want to sound like a cock-sucker but this is literally the best advice you'll ever hear
either that or it's a load of horsewash, i've been trying shit for ages and it didn't make it any easier