Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:50 PM       
It is a nitpick. All personality analysis is nitpicking. Do I think this particular example of his whinyness is damaging? Not at all. But this reflexive, snarky, pussified, it-ain't-never-mah-fault, dumbass preppie pretending to be a good o'l boy, nitpicky as it may be, is one of the many, many, many, many reasons I think W is a sack of crap who's only where he is because his dad was President and his friends are rich.

Now the fact that a guy like that is President at a time like this... well, that isn't nitpicking. Screw the banner. It's what the reaction shows you about the man that concernss me.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 07:03 PM       
I don't picture you making as big a deal out of Clinton's reaction to being confronted with his bj as you did this...
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 07:16 PM       
oh yea burb, i thought this was funny because bush spoke again when he didnt know what he was talking about.. just another case of him not being informed.. i'm sure there's plenty he's deliberately not informed about. i kinda ignored this whole who did what about the banner story..

actually i thought i was in the 'remember when clinton pussyfied thread thing' i still don't know how that had to do with clinton.
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 09:09 AM       
No, but my viceral disgust was pretty much the same over the "It depends on what 'is' is." bullshit, and the idea that Clinton hadn't 'techincally' lied becuase getting a blow job didn't meet his deffinition of Sexual relations.

Clintons adultery is none of my business and W. can hang any stupid ass banner he wants, but neither one of them has a spine when it comes to taking responsability.

I should make "I hated Clinton" part of my damn signature so you mooks will remember it. Nowhere near as much as I hate W, but then I hate W. more than I did his dad and Reagan and even my youthful recollection of Nixon. But that's like saying just because I hate Aids means I'm in favor of getting hit by a bus.
Mocker
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 04:49 PM       
You hated Reagan?

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 08:33 PM       
Reagan defeated the Commies. Of course Max would curse his name.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 08:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
...I'm in favor of getting hit by a bus.
We can dream.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 10:34 PM       
What the fuck is a catholic samurai?
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 01:49 AM       
I think he has a description of it on his site.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 02:46 AM       
That gives me a mental picture of people who are born into Christianity and grow up learning the way of the Biblethumper.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 07:41 AM       
Don't samurais commit suicide!?

Quote:
Reagan defeated the Commies.
God damn it , he did too. If it wasn't for Reagan we would have been enslaving you americans as we speak. All his plans plans to bankrupt the USSR worked!
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 03:17 PM       
Only if they're dishonered. Which requires self awareness. Which lets Vinthy boy right out of the picture.

And of course I hated Reagan. But nowhere near as much as I hate W. Reagan was just bumbling through early stage Alsheimers, and he wasn't mean per se, just detatched. W.'s only brain issue is being bone stupid and he's a weasely son of a bitch.

Reagan 'won the cold war' by engaging the soviets in an arms race and bankrupting them by getting them to spend most of the GNP in war on Afghanistan. Kind of like what Al Quaeda is doing to us right now.
Mocker
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 03:39 PM       
I'm not talking about the "Cold War" thing. His tactics on winning that would probably be my major complaint about him. Well, that and the fact that he put a really big New Right, neoconservative spin on the direction of the Republican Party... but that, however, I consider necessary for the time when he was president.

What I'm asking is why did you *hate* Reagan, not which parts of Reagan's presidency did you dislike? Surely a man that had taxes cut and revenues doubled during his reign deserves some respect among liberals and conservatives alike. Granted, tax cuts do tend to lower revenues rather than raise them, but still...
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 05:32 PM       
"homeless by choice", Ketchup as a vegetable, Trees causing pollution, American Indians as non citizens, Mr T. sitting on Nancy's lap, The story about not being able to go out for magazines that he gave every single interview, the annecdotes that could never be traced because they were made up, the annecdotes that turned out to have come from war movies, the annecdote about the ball turret gunner that he continued to use even after it turned out it only ever happend in a movie, James Watt, sending the ayatollah a bible and a cake, Iran Contra, his refusal to ever admit there had been a weapons for hostages trade, the fewest # of press conferences (until W., that is) , "I can't recall" as the answer to every question about Iran Contra, Calling Oliver North a "Real American Hero" , Ed Meese, Poindexter, thinking Nuclear missiles could be recalled after having been fired, Star wars, Making it acceptable for a dumb person to be president, Making it acceptable for a crappy B actopr to be president, Making it acceptable for an ex FBI stool pigeon to be president, not believing anyone in Ameica went hungry, Being agaist the Brady bill until he was out of office at which point he supported it, Laying a wreath on the grave of SS soldiers at Bitttburgh despite Elie Wiesel begging him not to, claiming he didn't go to church becuase he posed too much of a threat to others but not holding services at the white house either, selling thesolar panels off the whitehouse roof for a dollar a piece, "The Bombing Begins in Five Minutes", etc. etc. etc. You read about it. I was there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 01:29 PM       
"...Karl Marx was right."

President Reagan: Speech to the House of Commons, June 8, 1982.

HEY MAX, CONTRA WERE FREEDOM FIGHTERS!
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 04:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
I think Vince is an MuP of burbank.
The Burbank is even more brilliant than my original assessment.

Wherever you go, there you are.