Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 03:32 PM       
oh thank you thank you thank you everyone!

spad brings up a good point

http://www.hyaenagallery.com/gallerysales.html
they are selling some of my shit in their store already ( for anyone in the area) and they do have one original painting by me for sale now on their site.
annnd I will also be getting some new prints, t-shirts and canvas repo's hopefully sometime soon.

I'm going to send stuff to some other gallerys and see what other shows I can get
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 11:10 PM       
The Hyaena looks great. There are some really wonderful and whimsical pieces on the site as well. I actually own bits and pieces from some of the featured members.

The more I'm looking at this, the more it is right up my alley and I wish I lived in Cali.

On Feb 2nd I'm opening a new gallery - 'The Artery'. The Artery is not only a gallery space displaying originals and prints from local and international alternative artists, but it also performs double duty, offering workshops in Visual Arts, Writing Craft, and Song Writing.

It's an offshoot of and organization I founded with a few other 'artists, locally known as SCAR and sort of grew out of my fringe performance stuff and a real lack of contemporary art creative showcases and outlets in this community.

I may or may not be doing some sideshow stunts at the opening.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 11:30 PM       
Like having somebody throw darts into your back while you pretend the audience respects you for it but really you just look like an attention starved homo? Because I saw that guy open for GWAR once, are you that guy?
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 08:03 AM       
No, but I know that guy. Er...not in the 'biblical' sense...he being an attention starved homo and all.

The 'human dartboard' requires no skill...just some balls...and some darts, of course.
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 04:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Tithonus Pednaud
The Hyaena looks great. There are some really wonderful and whimsical pieces on the site as well. I actually own bits and pieces from some of the featured members.

The more I'm looking at this, the more it is right up my alley and I wish I lived in Cali.

On Feb 2nd I'm opening a new gallery - 'The Artery'. The Artery is not only a gallery space displaying originals and prints from local and international alternative artists, but it also performs double duty, offering workshops in Visual Arts, Writing Craft, and Song Writing.

It's an offshoot of and organization I founded with a few other 'artists, locally known as SCAR and sort of grew out of my fringe performance stuff and a real lack of contemporary art creative showcases and outlets in this community.

I may or may not be doing some sideshow stunts at the opening.
As much trouble as I have with LA, I have to say the art scene here is pretty cool and just in general there is a lotta shit going on in this city.
Good luck with the new gallery