and as far as tangerine dream goes, i dig their legend score, and that's it
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 10:19 PM       
the sandlot
one flew over the cuckoos nest
silence of the lambs
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 11:18 PM       
You're watching TCM.

Last edited by Tadao : Feb 27th, 2011 at 12:30 AM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 04:09 PM       
The last half hour of

. I thought it was Kel Mitchell but it ended up being Sisqo.

I couldn't find the remote while feeding her yesterday morning. This movie was beyond bad.

Was watching the CHILLER station and they had a movie about the BTK(Bound Torture Kill) Killer. This was amazing to watch because it looked like it was made in the '80's but ended up being 2008.

There is another CHILLER original movie coming out next week too and it looks ridiculous.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 06:40 PM       
I have Triangle Fire DVR'd. It's the one that seems to have DVR'd itself. Can't wait to see it.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
Slumdog Millionaire.

I like it. Not Boyle's best, but a good movie nontheless.

Backdraft

I saw this when I was a kid and loved it. Not so much anymore. It still had some nostalgic charm, but it's really just a mindless popcorn flick with cheesy dialogue and overacting. I give it a plus for the plot, which is not as cliched as one might expect (it's still kinda cliched, though). Watchable.

Beneath Hill 60

Australian movie about WW1. That immediately got my attention, since WW1 isn't really used in films these days. WW2 on the other hand, fucking hell just stop it already. Beneath Hill 60 was about soldiers digging tunnels beneath the german lines. It was quite claustrophobic at times and the war looked as dirty and gritty as it propably was. Considering the small-ish budget, the effects were very well done and acting was pretty solid all the way through. It seemed to drag a little at times, but it was a good movie.

The Bourne Supremacy

MEH. I dunno what happened. The first one was good, but this looked like it was filmed by a hyperactive teenager on meth. There was a cut every 10 microseconds and it really started to grind my gears me halfway through the movie. A couple of cool scenes, but nothing special. Going to watch the third one soon.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
In Backdraft, is that guy taking an axe to the chest as bad ass as I remember?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 10:03 AM       
I feel like Matt Damon only takes roles where he's constantly running. He must have amazing cardio. Kind of how Cuba Gooding jr is typecast as "a guy in the navy."
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 11:28 AM       
Jr play a soldier a lot. If not that, a cop.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:07 PM       
Cuba:
Pearl Harbor - Sailor
Men of Honor - Navy
Jerry McGuire - His character may have played for NAVY in college
Rat Race - He might have taken a boat
What Dreams May Come - He drove a boat
A few good men - Wasn't he like a Navy seal in this one
Boat Trip - Seriously
Snow Dogs - Sled dogging over frozen ice = still a sailor
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:19 PM       
Yeah, I could also find just as many marine/army movies. I don't think I even watched any of those you listed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:21 PM       
I didn't mean it to come off as YOU ARE WRONG. I meant it to come off as THEY SURE LIKE TO PUT HIM IN A UNIFORM.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 05:01 PM       
Every movie I've seen him in he goes Nautical. Much more than any other actor. He probably directed waterworld.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 05:28 PM       
Two off the top of my head are The Way of War and The Devils Tomb. The Way of War is awesome BTW.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 05:35 PM       
I have Chill Factor DVR'd, let's see what he plays in this one.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 06:02 PM       
He's probably in a bath tub in that one.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 07:56 PM       
Wasn't he a homosexual in As Good as It Gets?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 08:09 PM       
that's still along the same lines anyway
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 08:13 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 05:38 PM       
Triangle Fire was ok. Man, those shop supervisors sure looked dumb when they locked the sweatshop workers in and they burned alive before horrified onlookers
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 06:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I have Chill Factor DVR'd, let's see what he plays in this one.
He played a Ice Cream delivery guy. The movie sucked. Really really really sucked.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 06:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
Wasn't he a homosexual in As Good as It Gets?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
that's still along the same lines anyway
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 04:48 PM       
whats that one movie that everybody made a big deal about where he is like some underwater exploration dude who Scuba Goodingjrs it up and then some stuff happens and there's a court case and then at the end a happy ending or something.

maybe that was one of the ones already mentioned :O
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
scuba goodingjrs

That's official now.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 04:55 PM       

i guess it was men of honor ;/