Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2004, 10:30 AM        Warrant broke up.
The saddest news of the day

http://www.velvetrope.com/ubbthreads...b=5&o=&fpart=1

Believe it or not, Jani Lane has fired founding members Erik Turner, Jerry Dixon, and manager Obi Steinman. This happened like 2 days ago. No exact reason as to why this all went down but I'm sure it'll come out within a few days.

Erik and Jerry are now looking for a new singer so they can continue their verison of Warrant! Our west coast source said they're already making phone calls to various people in Los Angeles to find a replacement! Jani Lane will do his own thing with Billy Morris and that new drummer guy that Warrant had last Summer.

Great, as if two Ratts weren't enough, now we have two Warrants. Or two WarrRatts? Get it? Maybe Jerry & Erik can reform the original Warrant with Adam Shore, Josh Lewis, and Max Asher! Then that would be all original Warrant members and would also mean that the gates of hell have opened up and Satan is going to kill us all.

All I have to say is if Jerry & Erik continue on using the name Warrant, which they do have the right to do, they both need to be repeatedly beaten with bars of Jerry Dixon's soap. When you think of Warrant, you think of Jani Lane, either with or without a mohawk. There is no Warrant without Jani. Jerry & Erik should just form another band and not ruin the Warrant name anymore than it already has been. However, I do find it funny that Jani fired Jerry and Erik when those two are founding members. The last time something like this happened was back in 1993 when Jani quit Warrant and eventually rejoined the band a few months later