Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:32 AM       
Also you talk out of both sides of your smarmy little mouth. You say the Bills deserve no respect for the Super Bowls they have been in cause they haven't won them, then turn around and say the Raiders deserve respect for the Super Bowl where their over the Hill QB couldn't be bothered to remember what team he was on while throwing it to the Bucs a record 5 times. That's Alzheimer's for you
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
I won't totally dissect you this time. Now I'm just going to ignore your blatantly ignorant comments.
Cause you don't have what it takes to keep up with me. But by all means, keep up your unfunny attempts to be 'cool' and I will keep verbally beating you down
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:35 AM       
Quote:
And this is coming from a Browns fan? A team whose name is the same color as dookie.
I love how you call me a child and then this is your 'mature' reply. Way to be, champchump
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:38 AM       
Quote:
They aren't even the "real" Browns, that team is in Baltimore. So what were you saying about teams moving? Hilarious.
The Brown's didn't move you ignorant bitch, they were ripped from Cleveland by an ingrate owner and then NFL ripped the team itself right back. Think of it as a massive trade where all the players went to the new expansion team in Baltimore. If you're little comment were accurate, then why are they called the Ravens and not the Baltimore Browns? And you say I don't know football
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 08:00 AM       
Quote:
So the child gets upset when he gets corrected?
For the record, it wasn't the 'corrected', it was the 'how you corrected' that got you this beat down. You are new here, know your place and stay in your lane bitch
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 08:11 AM       
Now I'm just going to ignore your blatantly ignorant comments = I got nothing.

That's where the beatdown happened. If you had a pair you would have answered anything I said after your little tantrum about 'respecting the Raiders'. But you played the "I am going to ignore you' card. It means you are too weak and/or lazy to engage, hence you get beat. Live with it.

Where's your reply where I said you talk out of both sides of your mouth?
Where's your reply when I pretty much showed what a hypocrite you were by calling me childish and then dropping a 'same color as dookie' reference?
Where's your answer to the fact that you started this whole thing and are now being a whiny bitch about it?

Don't act hard till you are hard son.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
And I see Mike Vick is crying about getting hit late. Garbage. Blaming it on the Refs huh? Try complaining to your offensive line, asshole.
For the record, without him the Eagles are merely average. The fact he tried to do it all himself last year got him into trouble, which he fully acknowledged at the start of this season. And, guess what? He is getting hit late, and not getting the flag.

Also, for the record, if they had a former Eagle QB playing, he would have been all about throwing his O-line under the bus (he did it on more than one occasion). The fact that Vick isn't doing this is a testament to his being a team player.

Get your facts straight before you start getting all pumped about trashing a player. Dick.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
You have no class whatsoever. Flagg is the most educated and intelligent member of these forums. He is a freaking chemist, they don't let stupid people do that. Get your facts straight and learn some fucking respect asshat.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
At least the Raiders actually played in and won Super Bowls unlike the Lions. Or didn't choke in 4 straight Super Bowls like the Bills did. It's disrespectful to put the Raiders in the same class as those teams.

And I see Mike Vick is crying about getting hit late. Garbage. Blaming it on the Refs huh? Try complaining to your offensive line, asshole. Or maybe getting rid of the ball a little earlier? I seen NOTHING that other QBs don't have to deal with. What a crybaby, still blaming others but himself. I am glad this worthless germ is not on my team. He won't make it past week 7.
You need to learn to watch your lips you fucking shitbag.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
I am sure nobody here agrees with that claim. You're just making yourself look sillier.
How's this statement working out for you asshole? Cause so far you have few friends.

I feel bad for Flagg cause he has to share a state with this human failure
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:10 PM       
That begs the question: why the hell are you here then?

That is a new brand of stupidity that makes a person willingly place themselves in a place full of people they claim they hate.

There are several possible reasons, such as:

1) you are a troll yourself
2) you are merely too stupid to understand you can just go away (I favor this theory)
3) you actually wish you were as entertaining as the average poster here, but know deep down you aren't and hope you will get some self esteem by association (the Pram Maven Theory)

Your stupidity is epic in scale. I could bottle it and keep MTV in reality shows for decades.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Someone already PMd me and told me how many trolls are on this forum. I don't want those kinds of friends.
Since we are bragging about our private messagess, several people have given me green pickles for verbally beating you down, thanks for green points :D
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Haha, or what? Is that some kind of threat? It's funny how children act these days. I don't care about anyone who is a chemist. This isn't a chemistry topic. And I could care less about "making friends". Someone already PMd me and told me how many trolls are on this forum. I don't want those kinds of friends.
Who do you think is a chemist now? That's why I'm talking about you watching your lips. So you don't come off as stupid as you do.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:43 PM       
You understood it all just fine with your first reply in this thread where you were calling people dumbass and saying people's team sucked without provocation you fucking hypocrite. I provided reams of proof you were beaten and you just refuse to answer those questions of course. I notice it was all fun and games until you became the butt of the joke.

The moral of the story is don't dish it out unless you are ready to take it
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Who do you think is a chemist now? That's why I'm talking about you watching your lips. So you don't come off as stupid as you do.
He gets confused cause he starts 3-5 different fights then has trouble answering them. And the answers he does give are to the wrong person
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
No those are actual facts (other than the one SuperBowl thing, but I owned that) about what you see in a Raider game done in a humorous manner, you took them personally cause you have issues
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
He gets confused cause he starts 3-5 different fights then has trouble answering them. And the answers he does give are to the wrong person

Okay, that makes more sense. I was going to say I know Flagg is a chemist and maybe thought he was talking about him but it was all lumped together in one paragraph.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:53 PM       
I love when new people start posting and find it obligatory to start waving their dicks around.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:08 PM       
Yeah, but the dog pound was doing that to sneak in their own kegs to their seats. The Raiders fans just really like Beyond Thunderdome.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
Quote:
Oh, so now it's about what you see in a Raider game? Nice way to change it up and ease off your statement. As opposed to the Browns fans/Dog Pound, who dress up as dogs and carry and eat dogbones and such?
They do. I am a Browns fan and even I wouldn't sit in that section. But the difference between us is I am willing to admit my team's fans have flaws (you forgot the bottle incident by the way) without taking it as a personal slight. Again though, that would be due to the issues you clearly have
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Yeah, but the dog pound was doing that to sneak in their own kegs to their seats. The Raiders fans just really like Beyond Thunderdome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by system alert
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
Quote:
. It's disrespectful to put the Raiders in the same class as those teams.
Some FUN FACTS about the Oakland Raiders:
--One of their Super Bowl wins was during a strike-shortened season.
--Davis held the city of Oakland hostage because they wouldn't sink hundreds of millions into Oakland Coliseum for luxury boxes, during a recession that crippled the city. So, ala Art Modell, he moved the team to L.A....a move he planned from the start as shown in the antitrust hearings.
--Davis moved the team back to Oakland in 1995 after the Board of Supervisors approved a quarter-million dollar deal to improve the stadium--a deal which also included a training facility, free maintenance and operating costs, and a sweet rent deal...one of the cheapest ever.
--After arguing with coach John Gruden over play calling, Davis fired his coach, then covered it up by calling it a planned trade with Tampa Bay. New, Davis-approved coach Bill Callahan took the reigns, using Gruden's playbook and personnel, he led the team to their next Super Bowl. Where they lost to...you guessed it: the Gruden-coached Buccaneers.
--Raider merchandise sales peaked in the late Seventies and early Eighties...when the Raiders were involved in heated rivalries with the Denver Broncos and the Pittsburgh Steelers. But sales following the move declined sharply. Many claim this was another major factor in Davis' move back to Oakland.
--After Callahan's second season without Gruden's cheat sheets resulted in a losing record, Davis hired and fired a total of five different coaches in seven seasons.
--The Raiders' most famous addition to NFL lore and laws occurred in 1978, when TE Dave Casper faked trying to retrieve a fumble, kicking the football into the end zone for a TD and victory against the Chargers. The move became outlawed and to this day is referred to as the Dave Casper Rule.
--The current HGR and steroid issues prevalent in sports grew out of the Oakland Raider BALCO scandals in the mid-90s. The company provided such drugs to sports stars everywhere, but it took a class-action involving several former Raider players to bring it to the forefront.
--Since 2002, the Raiders have failed to finish higher than third place in their division. During that time, they have never finished above .500, only reaching .500 one time.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 12:38 AM       
I am gonna play your card Silver, how did I get schooled? Seems all you have been doing is getting mocked, and being proven to be an asshole who takes his 'lost my baby cause my sperm sucks' issues out on everyone when he should be looking inward as to why his dick is such a failure in life.

: pipebomb
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
Dude you need to relax. The Raiders are on the up and up and with Jackson' hiring I can see them making a good playoff push this year if not making it next year (I mentioned that earlier in the thread). But you can not dispute that the Raiders have been abysmal from 03-09. You've basically outlined in your last post why the Raiders have fared so poorly in recent years so I really don't know why you are getting so defensive. Historically, the Raiders area successful franchise but as Pent said, It's a what have you done for me lately league. You can shout all you want and take shots at other posters' teams but that still doesn't change the fact the Raiders had a .349 winning percentage from 2003-2009. It's okay to admit that your team was shit back then, which is what this whole argument is about.