Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Thankfully, I've been lucky enough not to need a car. If I need to go out of town, I've got enough for a bus ticket.
get him while you can, ladies
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 01:34 PM       
I'm asexual.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Do you reproduce via budding?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 05:53 PM       
If I could be asexual I would be. Things would be a whole lot less complicated.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:34 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality
Is a RoboCop.

Old Oct 8th, 2009, 09:59 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budding
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunt
Is a RoboCop.

Old Oct 9th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadness
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
wouldn't being asexual kinda suck cause you'd probably be pregnant all the time and have like 50 children /abortions also they might be freaks or look a lot like you :O

i guess it depends on what you mean by asexual though
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
he means that he's your typical awkward high school student, only with a stupid overused label for his coping mechanism.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
Naw, it sucks being pregnant all the time.

I would only assume so, because humans are such complicated animals and grow so slowly, it'd suck raising twenty identical versions of yourself at different ages.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 10:17 PM       
Hey, at least you're staying on topic.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
Hahahahahahaha, just for posterity, the original title of this thread was something to the tune of "I'm young and dumb".
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
I wanted to change it from the moment I made it though, and I regret everything completely.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 10:15 PM       
That's what you get for being young and dumb.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 10:20 PM       
And a whiny little bastard. BUT WHATEVER.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
At least you're honest.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 10:33 PM       
Haha, that means jack shit and you know it.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 11:01 PM       
Hahahahaha, don't get your prepubescent feathers all ruffled.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 11:50 PM       
You know how to make a guy feel good, MLE. You's one of the good ones out there, babe.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 11:55 PM       
Being a high school counselor has its ups and downs.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 12:27 AM       
It must feel bad being useless professionally.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 12:33 AM       
You see, that was a joke directed at your age, since I'm not actually a high school counselor. It's too bad I had to go and ruin the joke by explaining it, though I should have made it a little easier to get.

I apologise.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 12:38 AM       
I didn't think you were.

It must feel bad being useless as a hobbyist.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 12:41 AM       
It must feel bad never being told you're fine.

By a doctor.