Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

wreckreation is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 04:31 AM        holy crap i still have a username on here
didja hear they made a tv show out of my stupid high school "handle"? how pathetic.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 04:33 AM       
did you hear they banned jixby ;_;
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 04:35 AM       
haha why? charity?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 04:39 AM       
because he didnt do the secret santa pictures on tiem and it was dr. boogies present so they were all "OMG HES A STAFF MEMBER *ZERO TOLERANCE BAN GO NOW*"
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 04:41 AM       
Birthdays and zero tolerance are both time honoured american traditions.
OH GOD
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 04:58 AM       
zero tolerance birthdays sounds like a good crime-related chuck e cheese competitor restaurant
OH GOD
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 04:59 AM       
also yeah when i saw that commercial i was all "omg wreck is gonna be so mad @ this"
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 05:05 AM       
Fuck, some chuck e cheese would be so great right now.

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 05:54 AM       
yeah three slices of ham and pineapple then some star wars arcade ;_;
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 08:11 AM       
I don't know about where you live, but my chuck e cheese actually serves beer! No joke, i went to an awesome birthday party there like 2 years ago. I got kinda drunk and a girl bit candy off of a candy necklace i was wearing and we made out in the tube maze.
It was what I'd wanted all throughout adolescence.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 08:59 AM       
Wreck, to have you back here, and then talk about making out in a tube maze... It's like some kind of dream come true.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 02:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckreation View Post
I don't know about where you live, but my chuck e cheese actually serves beer! No joke, i went to an awesome birthday party there like 2 years ago. I got kinda drunk and a girl bit candy off of a candy necklace i was wearing and we made out in the tube maze.
It was what I'd wanted all throughout adolescence.

I lost a bet when I found out they serve beer there.

We were going to Lasertag and my friend was like "Do they serve beer there at Laser Tron?"

I was like "No! That's like if they served beer at Chuck E Cheese."

I am now $10 poorer.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 12:28 AM       
Nice to see you on here again Wreck. Your hypnotic avatar was always one of the nicest ones to stare at :O
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 12:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckreation View Post
didja hear they made a tv show out of my stupid high school "handle"? how pathetic.
It has a chick getting bit in the face by an alligator.

j/k fuck them