Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i hope you two kill eachother
Me too.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 07:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Fuck Obama I hope he loses the election :ANGRY
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
A little late for that, eh?
There we go.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 07:37 PM       
No Pub I will not dedicate Lola to you. Too easy. I will find something befitting of you one day. Even if I have to record 8 hours of dead silence to do it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 07:47 PM       
I agree, that choice must be too easy! I can follow the logic of why it'd be dedicated to me, which doesn't fit your usual dedication system at all.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 07:49 PM       
You know me so well.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
If Pub and I adopted a baby and gave it fatherly advice, The Kinks would right lyrics about it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Art Event : Pub's Love Child

Pub + [insert person] = A BABY!
Oooh! That is harsh on so many levels, My Friend. ;D

Have we got a laughing through the bitter tears emoticon yet?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
Nice Bape skin.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 08:46 PM       
There isn't an eyeroll big enough to cover it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 08:56 PM       
I'm supposed to shoot bullet out of a 45 and a paper target tomorrow.

Poor trees.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 08:58 PM       
KITSA! I made you a photshop project. I expect you to do something with it!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Nice Bape skin.
I put it on just for the screenshot.

I'd forgotten it was there until you chastised Mr Mockery for not using.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 09:12 PM       
I think I'll sit it out, Tadao.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 09:18 PM       
You and everyone else with a brain.

In that case, I guess I'll enter.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
If I drink just enough I'll be able to create something with Paint. But if I take one sip too many I'll rape myself and fall asleep.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
Yo.

I died btw.

Thought you should know.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 10:37 PM       
ghey
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 03:39 AM       
a g-g-g-g-ghost!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 09:33 AM       
It's supposed to snow 9 inches today

Still, not as bad as Iceland.....
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 09:59 AM       
Wow. I had no idea about that. Isn't it weird when you learn things from i-mockery?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 10:22 AM       
A government collapsing would be pretty fucking scary.

When I was a kid reading about governments collapsing I always pictured total anarchy and the actual government buildings falling over.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 11:01 AM       
Yeah, well, it's not as if all social and economic foundations have been torn asunder, it's just like all your current ministers quitting, which, depending who you talk to, isn't always going to be a bad thing. No idea about Iceland, but people protesting daily for them to quit sounds like they might not mind.

I too imagined actual building falling down. Also, lots of fire.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsa's link
Mr Haarde, who is also suffering from cancer, chose simply to resign rather than accept.
Dang. What's a dude to do when he's got cancer, loses his job, and the country he is leading falls apart? We need to get this guy some suicide counseling.

Edit: Or a really good hug.

Last edited by Big McLargehuge : Jan 27th, 2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Hugs