Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:23 AM       
Tell us about those fifteen years of misery and immaturity in detail, please.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:29 AM       
Rongi- it's a deal.

Even though I was only being a jerk because I thought that was the point of the site. I thought it was an insult contest. Pub tells me that it isn't. People like me when I'm not being an ass. I just don't know how else to act when I'm being attacked constantly.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:30 AM       
cool

now go away
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:31 AM       
Ok, but you're throwing the baby out with the bath water...
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:54 AM       
Is that what you do when you're done with them?
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:05 AM       
Look, I'm a nice guy. You've only let me show my bad side. Let me prove myself. I know things, like how to cool down a hot basement room with no windows in it. And how to make soft clay hard enough to hold detail. How to light a small area with depth and drama, how to record radio-quality music without spending much money.

When I'm not being rude, I'm teaching people stuff. If you nurtured that side of me, you'd find something you like.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:07 AM       
EVERY TIME I try to be nice, you, Shy, or Pent have shot me down. When you put me in a foul mood, the only thing I can give you is anger. I treat nice people with respect.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:26 AM       
I don't really know you, and I don't have anything against you, but FIRST impressions are a big deal, man. You fucked up here. Nobody really likes you. Why come here over and over again? You're like a stupid, abused girlfriend who always goes back to her man even though she knows he's going to make her feel like shit.

Either wake up and get out of the relationship or just wait until your boyfriend has had enough and beat you over the head with a fucking crowbar. Your call, bro.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
Either wake up and get out of the relationship or just wait until your boyfriend has had enough and beat you over the head with a fucking crowbar.
I imagine Pram's head is incredibly misshapen with 27 broken crowbars in it.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Also, can I please, please shorten my name to Pram? Pram Maven is an idiotic name and I haven't been able to do anything good with it. This is the only site I still use that name on. It represents 15 years of immaturity and misery I'd like to forget.
You can't forget 15 years into the future.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:34 AM       
The future ThrashO? All the way to the year 2000?
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:47 AM       
No one really gave me a chance. I didn't mean to make a bad first impression, I just was doing what I thought I was supposed to do.

I came back again and again because you were wrong about me. You still are. I returned to disarm you.

I even made the Happy New Decade :D thread in the hopes of a fresher start. Then things got personal and you guys started trying to wreck my professional life, so I threatened to sue and it went from there.

In reality, I don't want any of that. I just want a fair shake. If you wont' give it to me, then you are the lesser person in this equation. You never tried to be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
I don't really know you, and I don't have anything against you, but FIRST impressions are a big deal, man. You fucked up here. Nobody really likes you. Why come here over and over again? You're like a stupid, abused girlfriend who always goes back to her man even though she knows he's going to make her feel like shit.

Either wake up and get out of the relationship or just wait until your boyfriend has had enough and beat you over the head with a fucking crowbar. Your call, bro.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:50 AM       
Fuck you.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:55 AM       
Thrash0, you joined to troll and nothing positive or meaningful has ever shown up under your name. I've read your posts on other forums and you're just as rude there. You never even infer that it's just an act. At least I make clear the reasons for my behavior.

By the way, what are you eating in your avatar? It must be important enough to you that you want people to see it. Posters like you are a dime a dozen. Shock, awe, shock, insult, derisive laughter. Is that seriously all you want people to see? I mean, REALLY?
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:58 AM       
Because it makes you look really childish. You're not a teenager anymore. Act your damn age.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:04 PM       
It's sunscreen, I did it as a dare.

Here's me when me and my buddies were big into huffing paint, god I love this pic haha

man I do all kinds of dumb shit. we always cook up some HARD ass milk steak and eat it, we eat cat food, shit I sleep in a fucking fold out couch with MY OWN DAD and there's all these crazy loud cats outside all the time. it's ridiculous.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:06 PM       
So found a game show.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
Also, huffing paint is a sure way to get caught. I'm not condoning this, but if you're hell-bent on ruining your brain, try Glade through a towel.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
You're just mad because people like me for doing stupid shit and you're just a faggot.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:10 PM       
Back to my main point though, you are trying really hard to impress people. Not just here, but everywhere you go. Eating sunscreen on a dare? Even I wouldn't do that. How about being yourself? Is that so hard? Do you want some training wheels to bolt to your ankles and take baby steps so you won't fall down?
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:13 PM       
At least I don't have to do dumb shit to be liked or hated. I can do it all with the turn of a phrase. I don't know what you're like in person, but I would hope there is a divide between your internet persona and your real life, otherwise you'll eventually end up in a mental hospital or on Jersey Shore.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:14 PM       
You just earned yourself a red pickle, faggot.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:15 PM       
If you want, you can change your name to Flail0. Because it doesn't look like there's much balance in your life.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:17 PM       
AWWWW, I hurt Thrash0's feelings. He can dish it out, but he can't take the heat in his own kitchen. *lol* Mainly because he sprayed PAM all over his body and is therefore flammable.
Banned

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 12:18 PM       
Smells like you're cooking you own goose, Flail0.