Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM       
:faceemoticon

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Dude you live in New Zealand that means pretty much the whole world put you on ignore
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:52 PM       
Kitsa, come on now... this is one fat bitch.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:55 PM       
About me being fat...I don't think anyone's disputing that shit.

With her, I don't quite see it. Could just be me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 05:55 PM       
I feel like I could go to sleep for a few weeks and none of it would matter.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:11 PM       
I just had a lot of diarrhea.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:31 PM       
What was the last good simpsons episode?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleninja View Post
Probably the one with Homer's thumb cut off :-\
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
The last really good one that I saw was the episode where Lisa decides to cheat on that test. I laughed my ass off when it showed how Nelson turned a toilet stall into an office, and Willie was across the aisle unplugging a toilet with his bare hands.

"Look at me! I turned out fine... ach! You're a slippery little bugger... Oh! You've got a partner, have you?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid View Post
I saw that one a while ago. Heh.

The most recent episode I laughed at...ah, jeez, I can't remember anything else from it except there was an Enron roller coaster.

"We're gonna be rich! Whoa! Broke even! WHOA!"

And the ride ended in the poor house. Classic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthlessLiar View Post
I thought an episode last season was surprisingly redeeming. It was the one where Grandpa wants to get his license so he can impress this old lady at the retirement castle. As the wackiness unfolds he is introduced to the Souvenir Jacquitos and they have a death race.

-Your jacket, she burns!

-Then I burn with her. For I would rather die than have people not know what stores I have been to.

It was anomolously unsucky and all episodes have sucked since. I think the last good one before that may have been the X-Files one or at least the last episode in that season.
Quote:
The one where Lisa joins Mensa. Everything after that became total shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
The one where the man with the braces made me laught because of one line, "Who do I have to gum to get a refill around here." How the hell did they get away with that!
L L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Which is the one where Bart contracts a fatal illness and is forced to live in a bubble?

"Lisa, this bubble is great, it give the world a whole new beauty. Look at that wonderful sunset."

"Bart, that's not a sunset, that's a bird on fire!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGhtMAre View Post
THe latest funniest one was when lisa got those braces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbu Manowar View Post
Is that the one where Ralph breaks down during the Big Book of British Smiles and "Why must you make my office into a house of lies?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
Homer going to Rock and Roll camp was brilliant, and that was this season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I disagree. That episode had maybe one funny part and the rest was just celebrities making lame appearances, which is something that they've been doing for few seasons now and I hate it. I almost couldn't watch the "300th episode" after that lame blink 182 crap.

"Dude we should trash this place" "AFTER we get paid" "Sweet"
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? I did see one funny part on a recent episode though. Lenny and carl fighting with isotopes (I think) and arguing about episode 1 or 2 sucking more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazzt View Post
The only things that made me even smile in that skating episode were the demon thing at the beginning and the suit of drugs remark. I was in pain the rest of the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
Hastur
Quote:
REBEL!

According to the commentary for the first season DVDs (I forget which episode this was mentioned in) Matt Groening wanted the cartoon to have a true-to-life/live action feel to it. In other words, he wanted a cartoon to act as un-cartoony as possible, and therefore not include any crappy slapstick nonsensical stuff in it.

I don't know what the hell happened, but the Simpsons turned into crappy slapstick nonsensical stuff. Exactly what Matt didn't want the show to turn into.

What really pisses me off is that they should have made a movie when the show was good. There are rumors that they will make a movie when the series ends, but I bet it will be horrible. If they had made the movie while the Simpsons was still the great thing it once was, it would probably be one of the greatest ever made (at least in my opinion). When (or if) they make a movie in two or three years, it will be the biggest pile of garbage in Simpsons history. I'm guessing they'll cram more pointless celebrity appearances in 90 minutes than no one can ever even picture within the confines of their vast imagination.

I hate the Simpsons so much now.
Quote:
That's a good way to die, Rongi.
Quote:
Any other words you don't want me to say ?
Quote:
I can't think of any others that cause insane demigods to kill you or teleport you to their hidden cities, so no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Yes Zomboid, the 300th episode was garbage. The only funny part was Puppy Goo-goo.
Quote:
I will never get why people keep watching a show that they have almost nothing nice to say about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgruder View Post
Every one ive ever seen I have not been dissapointed with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
It's because it used to be a great show, and there's always a minute chance that it could become good again. It's like when a relative develops a terminal disease, and you go to visit them in the hospital, even though you know that they are in terrible shape and have almost no chance of recovery, because you still love them.
Quote:
The Simpsons isn't a dying relative, it's a TV show. And how do you send the message that the show needs to be fixed? By not watching! If the ratings drop, they might re-tool!

I dunno, I always get annoyed at people who do nothing but talk about how bad the show is, it reminds me of the Poochie episode.

CBG: Last night's "Itchy & Scratchy" was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured that I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.
Bart: Hey, I know it wasn't great, but what right do you have to complain?
CBG: As a loyal viewer, I feel they owe me.
Bart: What? They're giving you thousands of hours of entertainment for free. What could they possibly owe you? If anything, you owe them.
CBG: [pauses] Worst episode ever.
Quote:
I don't agree with that comment either though. We pay for cable (most of us) and the fans made the show what it is. We have the right to bitch about a show that we grew up with suddenly sucking ass on a regular basis.

Boogie pretty much said exactly what I was going to. As a fan, I find it impossible to not watch. From what I've heard and read, most fans feel the same way so a sudden ratings drop because of lack of viewers isn't likely.
Quote:
It's a metaphor, dammit! A metaphor!!

Anyway, for me it's a tradeoff; part of me wants to avoid the new episodes like the plague in the hopes that the show will be retooled, but another part is pure fanboy, and wants to see every episode, regardless of content.
Quote:
Ok, so it's a metaphor! Well then, do you sit around making fun of said relative and talking about how you wish it'd just die already and complain about how shitty they've gotten?
Quote:
Quote:
I will never look at Apu or Homer in the same way ever again
Quote:
And, with that, I don't plan on clicking that link.
Quote:
"Ahhh!! Mr. Simpson, I am going to cum!! I am going to cum in your fat, blubbery mouth!! UGHHHHH!!"
Quote:
I'd say the same, but I have a feeling that it's the "Auuuugggghhhh! Mr Simpson!" story that jamesman used to link to, so I've already been scarred.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:38 PM       
How long were you doing that?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:39 PM       
GODDAMN IT, I DID IT AGAIN.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
About me being fat...I don't think anyone's disputing that shit.

With her, I don't quite see it. Could just be me.
Did you spit your baby out yet?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:43 PM       
I want to make a George Carlin isn't dead thread.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
I thought it was really funny. I had not seen the original series though, so I can't comment on how it compares.
What the hell Canada?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Did you spit your baby out yet?
Yes.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:50 PM       
Was she ok?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:50 PM       
No.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:51 PM       
Awww damn.

What happened?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:53 PM       
I know it doesn't mean much, but I'm sorry for your loss.

My condolences.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:55 PM       
Fathom Zero: They were premature identical twins. I had one who died, then I was able to hold on to the other one for a month more, but she died too.

Pub Lover: Thank you.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:01 PM       
FUCK.

I hate life.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:13 PM       
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:28 PM       
I forgot about the Will Smith comment :o
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:31 PM       
I need a drink something fierce, guys.

Today has been relentlessly shitty and I have no reason to believe the rest of it nor tomorrow will be any better.

The one saving grace is that tomorrow I get to go pick up my check. With my luck, they'll probably lose it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:45 PM       
Try scotch...works for me.

EDIT: Unless you're underage. If you're underage, drink milk with a little umbrella in it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 07:48 PM       
Does it matter? I want to destroy myself.