Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 11:36 AM       
Yea, well, over there all you really have to do is be part of a prestigous family to be a ladies man, and I'm pretty sure he qualifies for that position

Seriously, though, the pink boots thing kills me for some reason. I want a picture of him stomping on president bushs face wearing sequin pink boots, possibly with a heel that he jams into his eye socket.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 12:07 PM       
What the fuuuuck, man

I think al qaeda is real but I also believe the bush administration has created numorous myths surrounding bin laden and al qaeda.

I dare you to google "who created al qaeda"
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 12:34 PM       
I dare not to care. I've read up on the subject, and i don't need to search out one weird source that might dispute the facts.
Mocker
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 12:52 PM       
okay, so I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt and do as you had suggested. Here was my first hit:

"Al Zarqawi myth -
... is nothing but a myth created by the United States. Al Zarqawi’s myth was born on
... Napoleoni stated that the myth of Al Zarqawi helped Al Qaeda's ...
www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=10090 - 28k - Cached - Similar pages"
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 02:36 PM       
I think trying to say there is no terroist leader named Zarqawi is absolutely ludicrous.

Question the man's motives, who he answers to, who he owes favors, etc, but you don't just "invent" a terrorist leader and fool the world. Espionage agencies may not be all that Hollywood would have us believe, but you can be damn sure some government would have stepped up and said "we have no records of this person's existence" when the US government said he was the head of the insurgency in Iraq.

PS - the first google result for "who created al qaeda" is a page full of people who don't really know anything arguing like they each hold God's own Truth in their hands. What are we supposed to take from that?
say what now?
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 02:58 PM       
I used to browse aljareeza.com and came to a conclusion that page is full of shit. Nothing but filled with saddam hussein praisings and run by a group of middle eastern propagandists to push the middle east into loathing the entire US population.

Anyhoo...I was hoping it would lead you to this page...

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=227

If you want to question the authenticity of the website, try browsing it. That's what I usually do.
Mocker
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 04:14 PM       
Who would even dream of questioning the authenticity of "theinsider.org"???

I can't say looking at what appears to be a glorified blog really tells me anything. For example, the argument that we trained jihadists in Afghanistan is pretty well known, but it also tends to get misrepresented. We did invest a lot of money in Afghanistan, and yes, it was pretty stupid, and yes, we did cut and run. But the reason folks like Bin Laden actually got to create lists and coordinate the creation of early Al Qaeda that way was actually due to the hands-off nature we took in the training. We wanted "their" people to train "their" soldiers, so we sort of turned a blind eye while guys like Bin Laden recruited and trained religious zealots.

one of many good books on the subject was written by Yossef Bodansky, "Bin Laden: the man who declared war on America." it may have been written prior to 9/11 actually. Bodansky was one of the few weirdos you could call an expert on Bin Laden and terrorism before 9/11.

And my response to this argument would be so what? Do we stick our collective heads in the ground and accept the fact that this organization that we sort of kind of had a role in organizing is killing innocent people and wants to destroy the West? Does that sound rational?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM       
I don't find it particularly surprising that any single person may have decided to wage war on america after having received money from them. It's called "Betrayal" or any number of other dramatic literary cliches that fuel human behavior. So they accepted money to fight our mutual enemy at the time, Russia. Okay. Then they turned their guns on us, that happens in all kinds of fantasy novels and hollywood movies.
In a sense america did that to britain, what's the surprise. Are we jihadists now, terrorists? It's just the nature of society that people take gifts to empower themselves. It doesn't necessarily mean britain gave us money so we would destroy their armies and become an independent nation that's more powerful than they are.
say what now?
Old Dec 9th, 2005, 10:16 AM       
I dont think i agree with you that osama has turned against the US. The US bought and owns bin Laden so they can pretty much portray him as evil and anti-US for the benefit of US. Speaking of hollywood, here's a perfect example...

this is osama bin laden...

this is someone else, some fat fuck, portraying as bin laden in the 9/11 confession video (i still have the boston herald with the picture of that video on front page and it is the exact same picture of the same person...)

notice the distance between the eye and the nostril of their noses...

this isnt anything conspiracy theory...it is very obvious...now ask yourself...why would they do something like this???
BANNED

Old Dec 9th, 2005, 11:08 AM       
Why would they, geggy? I'd really like to hear this part of it.

What benefits have they gained?
Mocker
Old Dec 9th, 2005, 11:20 AM       
I sincerely believe they would make a better imposter than that. I question the actual source of those two images.
Mocker
Old Dec 9th, 2005, 12:03 PM       
Is it entirely out of the question that Bin Laden himself used a double in the video, in order to portray an image of health and confidence (he is, after all, a sick man)?

Quote:
I dont think i agree with you that osama has turned against the US. The US bought and owns bin Laden so they can pretty much portray him as evil and anti-US for the benefit of US. Speaking of hollywood
OK.
say what now?
Old Dec 9th, 2005, 12:50 PM       

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care."

AND WHY DOESN'T HE CARE???

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=12198590&method=full&siteid=5014 3[/img]
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2005, 04:16 PM       
If you watch the hidden video of WTC attacks, you'll notice that the planes weren't actually going to crash into the towers, but were actually shot down by what appears to be a missle launched from the grassy knoll behind the statue of liberty, which caused the planes to change their trajectories in mid air going back and to the left, and striking the towers.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2005, 07:22 PM       
I heard the towers never even really fell.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2005, 07:33 PM       
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4393358.stm

Robert Frisk has interviewed bin laden 3 times. He doesn't think he is an actor but I guess that's just because Bin laden took time off from fighting the soviet union to take some acting classes and has become that good.
say what now?
Old Dec 9th, 2005, 07:54 PM       

Notice this is reuters, the mainstream media...looks like they've finally found some balls to report this...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States told Saudi Arabia more than three years before the September 11 attacks that Osama bin Laden might be targeting civilian airplanes, according to a newly declassified State Department cable.

http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.jh...rc=ActiveBuddy
Mocker
Old Dec 10th, 2005, 02:11 PM       
That clearly proves that Bush is really Osama Bin Laden.

Eject, Geggy, eject!
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2005, 08:05 PM       
Our Government couldn't figure out what to do with trucks full of bagged ice.... what makes you think they're capable of orchestrating a wag the dog scenario?

Most of the sites claiming Al Qaeda are fiction...or aliens?! Gasp!.... also make claims like "the Zarqawi beheading video is fake because Muslims don't have white skin". Maybe these terrorist folks seem like they popped out of a box to you, but you should question your ignorance instead of the reality of their existance.
Mocker
Old Dec 10th, 2005, 08:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Our Government couldn't figure out what to do with trucks full of bagged ice.... what makes you think they're capable of orchestrating a wag the dog scenario?
Obviously it would have to be contracted out to the private sector. I mean, this IS a Republican administration we're accusing of conspiracy, here.
Mocker

Old Dec 11th, 2005, 02:16 AM       
Oh yeah, I forgot how efficient we get when we subcontract.
Mocker
Old Dec 11th, 2005, 03:17 PM       
oh shit, i forgot to use my [sarcasm] tags again
Mocker

Old Dec 12th, 2005, 04:02 AM       
Oh shit, I forgot that answering sarcasm with more sarcasm is a bit advanced for some of you.
Mocker
Old Dec 12th, 2005, 08:34 AM       
Oh shit!
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2005, 08:30 AM       
Someone's been watching loose change 9/11

I thought it was pretty good.