Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

nowhere to fly to.
bubbles is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:10 PM       
Sam you brought back a great love affair fantasy of mine. This is a great day!
You're brain-dead
You've gotta fuckin' bullet in your head
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
Pentegarn made it VERY clear to me that we all need to treat this as a tasteful art. Now I dont know how hes going to feel about this
No, I said you didn't need to drop f-bombs every post to be edgy or funny, and that comedy can be done artfully. You at least cut back on the gratuitous f-bombs though

Which indicates to me that on a surface level you can't understand what you read, but on an unconscious level you can
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:17 PM       
i bet she understand that you are a dick
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:19 PM       
Pentegarn, work with me my friend Im trying to understand is illiteracy is what you accuse me of?
You're brain-dead
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
Pentegarn, work with me my friend Im trying to understand is illiteracy is what you accuse me of?
No just a gross lack of reading comprehension, though it may be voluntary, I neither know or care if it is though
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:24 PM       
o you dont care then y u talkin
You're brain-dead
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:26 PM       
I don't care because it doesn't matter if you are deliberately lacking in reading comprehension skills or not, the results are the same either way
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:27 PM       
i think bubbles understands your massive intelligency just enough to think your disdain is a cover for a lack of talent.

you are bubbles bitch
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:32 PM       
i once applied for a job at a snowball stand. I had it in the bag until they asked for my help. They said hey girl write coke on this box, I wrote cock.. the day ended in tragedy
You're brain-dead
i will let you down
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
i bet you enjoyed that visual!!!!

my meme face is awsome.
i will let you down
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:54 PM       
don't lay your high handed white night shit on me. you want to come out like some half assed Helm or Carnivore but you lack any of the talent or ability that enabled either of those cats to pull off their attitude.

what you are doing is fucking with somone who is trying to make an honest attempt to contribute by acting like you somehow created the world of imockery. your presence is only tolerated because your betters vacated the scene because cut rate assholes like you came along and gayed up the discussion. you are not fit to imagine my dick in anyones mouth but your own, and you should be proud to fit it all in.

you want to play king nothing with somone you got the wrong person, i will personally fuck your skull and stop only long enough to wipe my ass with your self esteem.

i do what i do because i want to. i earned the right long before you got here and i am not on the fade this time, i invented the mock wars and i will gladly spend a great deal of my time fucking you up.

bitch.
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:57 PM       
o no things have gone awry. This is not my intent :D
You're brain-dead
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:59 PM       
time 2 die cum bubbles
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by george View Post
don't lay your high handed white night shit on me. you want to come out like some half assed Helm or Carnivore but you lack any of the talent or ability that enabled either of those cats to pull off their attitude.

what you are doing is fucking with somone who is trying to make an honest attempt to contribute by acting like you somehow created the world of imockery. your presence is only tolerated because your betters vacated the scene because cut rate assholes like you came along and gayed up the discussion. you are not fit to imagine my dick in anyones mouth but your own, and you should be proud to fit it all in.

you want to play king nothing with somone you got the wrong person, i will personally fuck your skull and stop only long enough to wipe my ass with your self esteem.

i do what i do because i want to. i earned the right long before you got here and i am not on the fade this time, i invented the mock wars and i will gladly spend a great deal of my time fucking you up.

bitch.

See my previous post
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:01 PM       
whats a cum bubbles?
You're brain-dead
i will let you down
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:13 PM       
yes yes, i know what you posted and promptly ignored the link of wisdom you so thoughtlessly laid down. except to get provoked by it.

you think that "see my last post" is a response? somehow that is supposed to put anyone in their place? you are exactly what you accuse bubbles of, too stupid to realize that what you have to say has no value. and yet you persist in repeating the drivel that is the underpinning of your argument. putting up a smokescreen of superiority without any original thought to back it up makes you a fucking tool.

you want to play the hardass then come and do it against somone who knows how to play. please!!!! i fucking dare you to try to do anything that is not a repeat of something you once said, or an idea that you copied from some other asshole to make yourself feel cool.

nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:19 PM       
wohawoha who said I was stupid? I haven't used the internet before any slack?
You're brain-dead
i will let you down
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:24 PM       
and thrasho, shut the fuck up while the adults are talking.

pentagrt may be a self rightous ass, but he is at least worthy of arguing with. you suck and are beneath typing to.

cum bubbles. yeesh.
nowhere to fly to.
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:27 PM       
o man i liked thrasho was he mean to me?
You're brain-dead
i will let you down
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:42 PM       
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:21 PM       
Quote:
you suck and are beneath typing to.

but u typed 2 me
i will let you down
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:28 PM       
didn't i tell you to to shiut the fuck up?

pointing out my inconsitencies only makes me sad

i am going to go cry with pentacrap now.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
Quote:
yes yes, i know what you posted and promptly ignored the link of wisdom you so thoughtlessly laid down. except to get provoked by it.

you think that "see my last post" is a response? somehow that is supposed to put anyone in their place? you are exactly what you accuse bubbles of, too stupid to realize that what you have to say has no value. and yet you persist in repeating the drivel that is the underpinning of your argument. putting up a smokescreen of superiority without any original thought to back it up makes you a fucking tool.

you want to play the hardass then come and do it against somone who knows how to play. please!!!! i fucking dare you to try to do anything that is not a repeat of something you once said, or an idea that you copied from some other asshole to make yourself feel cool.

Your replies are naught but sound and fury signifying nothing.

You talk of me doing things I accused others of, but then do the same thing when you play the "I have been here longer" card. So what? I don't give a rat's ass how long you have been here. It all means nothing anyway, or else all the old school peeps that you said left would never have done so. Forums change, old peeps leave, new peeps show up, life goes on. Get over it. The sort of people who play the "I have been here longer card" are the same sort of people who think the world was a better place when women couldn't vote and blacks had to use separate bathrooms and drink from separate fountains.

All you do while 'being here longer' is fail to deliver on promises of stories and make self serving 'follow me on twitter' threads. Drop some substance of your own before you critique my posting style.

You make physical threats over the internet trying to be an internet tough guy. Is that supposed to impress me? And if you are the sort of person that wants to track me down, I will tell you what I told Pram. I own guns, I am very good with them, and I shoot with extreme prejudice when people intrude on my home.

I fuck with new people in my way because that is what I do, they either take it too seriously (Pram) or they fuck with back and become better for it (as Thrash0 did, as bubbles is doing) They don't need your whightknighting. The reason you went all pissed off ogre on me when I said you were whitknighting is it hit a little close to the mark I suspect.

PS I find you fun to fight with too george