Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 05:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp

Vinth, you like to talk, so why should it be any different that people six thousand years ago didn't talk and share stories? Fast forward a few centuries, and there you go: an entire culture a thousand miles away is left thinking that the story originated with them.
Dear God... imagine a few thousand years in the future, a religion about Vince.

"All hail the Almighty Would-Be Submarine Officer!"

But let's get back on topic here. We can't let this thread go to shit like all those black ghettos.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 05:07 PM       
I love how the existence of other cultures' version of the story is supposed to substantiate the claim that our take is the correct one.

Hey Vince, did you know that most Catholic schools teach the Noah story strictly as a fable in their theology curriculum? Didn't your Sunday school teacher tell you that the bible is fallible in regards to history and science? Granted that would be obvious to anyone with two years of seminary behind him, but I doubt we have any such person here.

Edit: Just to run things back on topic: what are your thoughts on The Bell Curve, Vince?

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 05:41 PM       
Well, I guess there are many aspects on this one.

We're all biased in some way. I am too. I don't hate black people, or at least not all. But some of the ones who make those nasty stereotypes come true. I hate to say it, but I think blacks have done more wrong to our culture than right.

I think this dates back to 5th grade. We had this thing with the 5th graders where we would go to eachothers schools. Once they came to ours and checked it out, then we went to thiers.

The school we were doing it with was Lincon School from New Britian -- YES JAMESMAN THAT NEWBRITIAN, FELLOW CT'ER! -- and I've never been disrespected so bad in my life. The kids were loud, obnoxious, rude, insulting, and quite frankly just the dumbest pieces of animal crap EVER. And you know what?

They were all black or hispanic.

Yes, New Britian is a ghetto kinda place, and these were ghetto kinda kids. They would stare at us like were freaks and mistreated us, and were just so racist. And the few white kids that were at that school didn't hangout with the black/hispanic ones. They were outcasted and even had sat at thier own table in the lunch room. Unlike here in this town I call berlin where theres a plentiful supply of nothing to do, where we all see past race. No black kids go to our school and act like that. I even hang around some black kids.

I must say that everytime I cross a hispanic womans line something annoying happens. Picture this;

Here I am, hartford colloseum, it's Wrestlemania 11, thats right, WRESTLEMANIA 11. I'm having fun, watching the action (I've been a big fan of wrestling till some years ago when it got too, well, different) and theres this mildy obese hispanic woman in front of me. she suddenly decides she wants to smell at least half-decent and get the flies away. So she doesn't go to the bathroom and put some perfume on or anything.

She starts spraying herself with armpit spray

Thats right, she lifts those cow-sized arms up (showing off the nice garden growing under those oh so very sexy arms *sarcasm*) and sprays herself. And I'm just this poor kids caughing to death while she's spraying herself.

Friggin disgusting.

So naturally, I don't like many blacks or hispanics, I've grown up in a town thats not too diverse and I like it since everytime I go somewhere where there are people who aren't caucasion it just sucks.

:/
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 07:05 PM       
Dude, you have to be tolerant of other cultures' armpit deodorizing rituals. I'm sure that they'd find it really weird that we masturbate with our right hands. Or something.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 08:28 AM       
"I hate to say it, but I think blacks have done more wrong to our culture than right. "

What is your culture?
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 09:52 AM       
He comes from a long line of sweeping generalists. If you don't hate all black people, juts some of them, has it occured to you that thier blackness might have nothing to do with your hatred, and that you just hate some of the folks you've met?

You hate some people, but like a lot of other idiots (and God knows, I don't hate ALL idiots, just a lot of them) you NEED to see it in terms of competeing tribes. It's not that shocking, genetically we as people are only slightly different than Baboon troupes. We do have a singular adaptation though, free will, which you can excorcise to recognize that in all probability you don't hate any particular ethnic group.

It's much more likely you just hate the poor. And who doesn't?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 09:59 AM       
The overwhelming majority don't hate the poor, ie poor people.

Have you ever thought about hating white trash? They pretty much excel in the same area.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 10:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
It's not that shocking, genetically we as people are only slightly different than Baboon troupes.
Speak for yourself, Bluestein. But, it sure does explain all the pointless screaming and feces throwing you do, Max.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 10:09 AM       
Chimps and humans have 99.4% of their DNA in common. I guess God must have been lazy when he finally made people.

Old Jun 5th, 2003, 10:14 AM       
Humans are also 60% water. Does that mean that I should see a head of lettuce as a distant cousin?

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 10:25 AM       
All living things are made of the same raw materials, the DNA is blueprint... you know that whole ontological type of thing. You know that argument about the watchmaker? Anyway, your analogy is completely incorrect and irrelevant, amusing, but pointless nonetheless.
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 10:29 AM       
DNA, and not the elements, is the base on which we compare our structure to that of other living things.

Apes, however, also share the same percentage of H20 in contrast to other elements as humans. But I always thought it was 70%.

Methinks that you ran out of ideas regarding your hilarious comebacks at everything anyone you don't like says, and simply threw that together without caring about any responses or consequences. Somebody is bound to say something funny about people having sex with lettuce, or something.

Edit: sorry bennett, posted at the same time,
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 10:35 AM       

Vinth has pulled out the stupid Creationist comebacks!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 10:41 AM       
"Humans are also 60% water. Does that mean that I should see a head of lettuce as a distant cousin?"
-Vinth

You? Not so distant.

Nice Jew joke, though. And here I was all orried you were turning puthy.

Hey, Cybernetico, Vinth is just about ready to through in the towl. You warmed up enough to be I-mockery patsy yet? Think before you answer, it's a big commitment. And you need to learn to write worse.

Old Jun 5th, 2003, 11:17 AM       
I can already tell you how this conversation is going to go:

Vince: one scientific reason for his beliefs

Some random dumbass: HAHHA, VINTH CREATIONIST, VIN STUPID!

Vince: something about not responding to my statement

Some "smart" dumbass: random point that has been disproven about evoulution

Vince: showing or giving an argument that destroys the statement

Max Jewbank: drinks his arab blood cocktail, finishes his bagel with the Arab children bone-marrow spread, and spews some kind of idotic diatribe that amuses the idiots of the board like a magician mystifies the rubes at the local motel.

vince: Says something else, counter acts the statement, gets tired of the argument that leads no where, quits responding to the thread.

Dumbass: HAHAHA VINTH LOST. WE BAD! HAHAHAHA!

Does that about cover it?

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 11:24 AM       
If you're talking about your 60% water statement, then no, that doesn't cover it. If you want me to cover than, because you still don't understand how you are wrong, let me know.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 11:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
He comes from a long line of sweeping generalists. If you don't hate all black people, juts some of them, has it occured to you that thier blackness might have nothing to do with your hatred, and that you just hate some of the folks you've met?
Unfortunately, the rest of the world never sees it like that. A white man's not allowed to hate anyone not-white, lest they forever be known as being a racist.

And I must agree though. I find that the majority of people I find annoying are all black people, and share the same qualities. It's not that I hate them for being black, but I hate them for doing things to piss me off.

Went into Gamestop one day to pick up a game, and I was talking to one of the guys while an employee was trying to find my reservation ticket. This little black kid runs up and starts flapping his gums:

"Dall yo got dem tinda gayz?"

Translation: "Pardon me for interrupting you, but do you happen to carry any Nintendo 64 games? I'm sure you do, but I am unable to find them, for I just ran into the store." Took us about 5 minutes to figure it out. Then his mom came in, and we understood why he talked like he had a cock in his mouth.

Whenever it comes to not being able to understand a word someone's saying, it is usually a balck person. And I'm not counting their made up words and terms. I'm just talking about their inability to speak a language understood by anyone else.

Another thing. Whenever I go to the movies, and find myself being pissed off by someone, it's a black person. Whether they're laughing so loud they drown out the movie, or they're little children running around saying "Momma wut's dat mean?" or it's someone doing their best Bernie Mac impression. But my dad also talks during a movie, so once again, it's not just or all black people. But the majority of my feeling annoyed comes from things that many black people seem to have in common.

Is it race related? No, but it's coincidence. And because of that coincidence, my annoyance ends up being deemed racist, despite me knowing and admitting that it's not just or all black people. Just most of the time, it happens to be in my experiences.

If people would just stop blaming things on race, and start blaming things on them being dumbshits who piss people off, I'd feel a lot safer. You can't even roll your eyes without worrying some black guy's going to get in your face about it. At least, around here, in the mean streets of CT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
I can already tell you how this conversation is going to go:
Well, it wouldn't have to go that way (if indeed it is, which it isn't), if you would stop pulling scientific "facts" out of your ass that are bent to fit your opinion, and fucking stay on topic about being a Nazi-worshipping Jewminator.

Old Jun 5th, 2003, 11:29 AM       
Come on boardies, prove you are worth your salt. Tell James he is a racist. Come on now, since you all are enlightened liberals, it shouldn't be a problem.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 12:08 PM       
Allow me to rephrase my last remark, Vinth. If, by the Biblical account, Noah and his family were the only survivors of the Great Flood, how did these mysterious asian tribes live to pass down this tale of world catastrophe. Keep in mind, of course, that there was no written language at that time. In other words, the story would have had to have been recounted orally.

Wherever you go, there you are.

Old Jun 5th, 2003, 12:16 PM       
Kelly, who is to say that Noah's daughter-in-laws werent of different races? After the tower fell, everyone spoke different and probably had a different race instituted to them as well. It doesn't say in the bible that Noah's wives were all of Middle eastern decent, neither does it say it of Noah's sons or noah's wife. If the Bibilical account is correct, then it would have taken about as long to populate the world as it did after the flood, considering that people had larger families them. As the tribes grew and split, the stories were passed down and then slightly changed now and then by people who heard them, but were not directly involved in the flood.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 12:28 PM       
Tower of Babel? Just a fable. Who says so? The Catholic Church.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

Old Jun 5th, 2003, 12:40 PM       
Do you have documented evidence of this "fact"? My church has always taught me that it was more truth than fable. Besides, Vatican II is not my cup of tea on a LOT of issues. Vatican I is the way it should be.

We Catholics do tend to be able to think for ourselves, Sethomas. They may be suprising to a lock-stepper like yourself, but it can happen.
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 12:41 PM       
Quote:

I'm still waiting for this part.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 12:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_voice_of_reason
Quote:

I'm still waiting for this part.
You've seen that Snicker bar commercial, right?

Wherever you go, there you are.
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 12:52 PM       
no