Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 05:54 PM       
I will respond to everything you say, point-by-point, even if I have nothing to say about it, because it's far more boring that way.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 06:26 PM       
and thats why I love you.
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 06:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
Quote:
Oh well, your problem, not mine.
Yea, it's my problem but I think I'll survive.

Quote:
On what poll? Would you mind, you know, proving your statements?
Google it, don't be so lazy.

Quote:
There is also no debate, please read the link I posted once.
Yes there is.

Quote:
Oh, please. Nader just didn't appeal to the vast majority of voters. There is no damn corporate conglomerate shutting out candidates. How the hell did Perot actually make it into debates?
Please watch it again.

Quote:
That wouldn't be a good reason.
It may not be good but it's valid.

Quote:
Glad you can speak for over 5 billion people. I guess the rest of the world doesn't do rational thinking all that well either if you are their chosen representative.
I speak for well over 5 billion. 5 and a half even.

Quote:
You'll have to pardon me if I am going to address the concerns of myself and my family before I pick the candidate thats best for the countries trying to compete with us.
Your family is ugly.

Quote:
You know, if you had just come out and said you are a douchebag, you would have saved us both some time.
"Douchebag"? Who the hell still says this? Do you frequent CollegeHumor.com too?

But regardless, I'd rather be a douchebag than a territorial troll disguised as a pseudo intellectual.

Quote:
Russia? The country with the dwindling population?
Irrelevant FOX news sound byte intended to question credibility?

Quote:
And China is still learning about the dangers of lead paint. not too concerned there.
That was actually Mattel's problem as their CEO apologized to the Chinese government and the Chinese people for the huge misunderstanding, but I guess FOX news isn't known for their retractions...

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...ub=CTVNewsAt11
Quote:
and thats why I love you.
What are you? Some kind of gay faggot?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 09:16 PM       
I hope soundtest posts more in philo/news/dicks/etc.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 09:29 PM       
Quote:
Google it, don't be so lazy.
No, being lazy is telling me to do your work. You made the accusation, you show me the proof. Otherwise, I'm just writing you off as a troll.

Quote:
Yes there is.
No, it was canceled. I even showed you a link.

Quote:
It may not be good but it's valid.
Uh, no. If its not good, it ain't valid. And you never did give a reason.

Quote:
"Douchebag"? Who the hell still says this? Do you frequent CollegeHumor.com too?
I get the feeling a lot of people that talk to you use the term "douchebag".

Quote:
But regardless, I'd rather be a douchebag than a territorial troll disguised as a pseudo intellectual.
Too bad you ended up as both. And I think we can throw in "pretentious" while we're at it.

And, by the way, I really don't care for FOX news. But hey, I guess I shouldn't expect you to get those pesky little facts straight. Intelligent discourse is obviously not your forte.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 04:10 PM       
All closing sentences on the Poli board are like latin poems, where the object is to hide "you're stupid" in a cloud of words.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 10:08 AM       
ron paul doesn't care about black people
Roast Beef + Mayo + Tuna
rise1revolt1 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 02:45 PM       
pal is against the war and on that subject he is good but on other subjects, well, not so good.

Chico Marx
Banned

23_ is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by rise1revolt1 View Post
but on other subjects, well, not so good.
Yeah, like getting votes. You can forget about him now.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 03:00 PM       
Well, any politician who says he's for the war is, from a political standpoint anyway, an idiot. Nobody who states that he likes the war is gonna get any votes, so I think you can pretty much take it for granted that any politician in his right mind will say he's against the war.
He speaks truth!
Banned

Old Feb 20th, 2008, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Hippo View Post
Well, any politician who says he's for the war is, from a political standpoint anyway, an idiot. Nobody who states that he likes the war is gonna get any votes, so I think you can pretty much take it for granted that any politician in his right mind will say he's against the war.
That's true, though it makes me wonder who's lying now...

Also, rise1revolt1, did you find out in how much time Paul would plan to remove the American troops?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 04:36 PM       
Isn't Mac for the war and winning the rebublican primary?
Banned

Old Feb 20th, 2008, 05:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Isn't Mac for the war and winning the rebublican primary?
Actually, I just looked it up and you are correct. He is on the record as saying "I would rather lose a career than lose a war," yet he has criticized the Bush administration's wartime management (maybe that's what's giving him the vote from some of the anti-war Republicans).
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 05:58 PM       
He's really weird. he has criticized the wartime management but also said he would stay in Iraq 100 years if need be. I think he is saying that he doesn't agree with going in, but now that we are there, let's make it happen folks. While everyone else says let's get the fuck out.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2008, 10:55 PM       
lol ya you must be some kind of idiot to support the war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

100% of americans are against the war from the latest polls from jackassrandompersontalking on the internet international poll services warranted incorporated.

Also the only issues which are important in this election are war! THat's it.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 01:57 PM       
Actually, I agree that it would be stupid to pull out just like that. I'm still against the war, as in it should never have happened, but come on, we all know what would happen if all soldiers pulled out immediately: Total anarchy and destruction. People already hate americans enough, lets not give them another reason to do so.
He speaks truth!
was never good
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:35 PM       
According to CNN's polls, the biggest issue this election by FAR is the economy.

And according to their 'issues' segment, McCain's economic plan is 'everything is fine, folks, srsly'

And Obama wants to give everyone $150 and a puppy for some reason.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 05:01 PM       
oh man is the puppy's name mister poopytime
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:48 PM       
Guys, I want a puppy really bad, but I'm not ready for a black President.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 09:28 PM       
I'm all for a black president, but I have nowhere to keep a puppy.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:02 PM       
i personally dont think we should have a president who thinks the mexican president's plane has a dirt floor
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 03:24 PM       
you're assuming it doesn't, willie. I'VE BEEN TO MEXICO.

and eric, most of the candidates have much the same message regarding the economy. Cut taxes for the middle class, support free AND fair trade, control runaway spending on unnecessary programs, keep American workers competitive, TECHNOLOGY LOL, and punch NAFTA and China in the dick.
was never good
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 03:34 PM       
McCain's gone on record to say that he'st he biggest Free Trade mofo ever, which would seem to preclude his desire for Fair Trade
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 04:11 PM       
but he also wants to keep Americans competitive on the global market AND he's criticized NAFTA, CAFTA, and China for their trading policies. smacks of fair trade.
was never good
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 08:00 PM       
so who's gonna elect a guy on the basis that he has left clever clues as to how he feels about a really important subject?