Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 02:24 AM       
Just saw it tonight. It was good but I preferred the skits from the Ali G show better. On the other hand, it might be that all the previews and hype surrounding this movie ruined it for me. It just seemed like a string of set-ups leading to the same old clips that have been on TV for the past few weeks/months. It was almost like all the best punch lines were used for the trailer, so when I actually watched it, it felt like I was listening to a joke I had already heard.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 08:24 AM       
My friends and I have never seen the show, so this was all brand new for us
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 09:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundtest
It was almost like all the best punch lines were used for the trailer, so when I actually watched it, it felt like I was listening to a joke I had already heard.
This is why I go out of my way to avoid seeing comedy trailers.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 10:38 AM       
It isn't playing in my area yet supposedly (friend checked). Was going to see it this weekend too.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 11:50 AM       
It was fucking brilliant. Basically, if you love Borat from the Ali G show appearances, you're going to love this.
Level 29 ♂
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 11:55 AM       
I think the bed and breakfast was my favorite part
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 04:26 PM       
great flick.

I'd say the bookstore was my fav part.
Grislygus' best friend
Azrael is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 11:57 AM       
I cannot lavish enough praise onto this movie. It's brilliant. My head hurt from laughing so hard.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 12:36 PM       
Just saw it last night with open captioning so I understood everything that was going on. It was hysterical but the Borat skits from the show were ninety nine point nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine nine percent funnier, I thought.
Rabid Child is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 04:50 PM       
Hopefully I will see it this weekend
Level 29 ♂
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 05:07 PM       
Two of the frat boys from the RV scene are suing Sacha Baron Cohen for defamation or something because they said a bunch of racist, sexist shit while drunk on camera.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 05:47 PM       
A bunch of losers are suing him. I personally feel sorry for the shit-poor Romanians who were told it was a documentary, but the rest of them (especially Mahir Cagri) can go fuck themselves.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 07:16 PM       
I heard that Sasha Baron Cohen hosted Saturday Night Live a few days back and went out into the streets in-character. One person didn't "get the joke" and punched him in the mouth.

Anyone know anything more about this?
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 07:25 PM       
I heard something around those lines on one of the various news networks this morning. Can't find any info on the specific event, though.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 07:29 PM       
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006520669,00.html
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 07:35 PM       
Uh Oh, House is Angry
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 07:42 PM       
dear thesun.co.uk,

if i was going to steal your goddamn pictures i'd look at the html source and download them directly, or even take a screen capture, so please quit disabling right-click on your webpage as it keeps me from picking and choosing which image i look at from work, you giant babies
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 07:45 PM       
OR HELL IC OULD EVEN LEECH UR BANDWITH

OH GOD
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 07:46 PM       
seriously, what an amateurish webpage
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 02:53 PM       
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 02:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
OR HELL IC OULD EVEN LEECH UR BANDWITH

IDK which pic scares me more
OH GOD
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 03:05 PM       
i swear to god i am so tempted to make a cafepress tshirt with those images that say "THIS IMAGE COPYRIGHT UR FACE 2006 TM" or sometyhing and then mailing it to them
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 03:07 PM       
I want to see a sitcom where Hugh Laurie & Borat live together.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
It was fucking brilliant. Basically, if you love Borat from the Ali G show appearances, you're going to love this.
You don't even need to see him from Da Ali G show to love this movie. I barely watched Da Ali G show and thought this was one of those movies that's going to change the movie industry. It was oh-so funny. It hurt so good.