Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 04:53 PM       
I grew up on TMNT & G.I.Joe as a little kid. Funny how one time I watched part of the G.I.Joe movie early in the morning, most notably when duke gets the snake and bleeds a gusher. On the same channel as lamky animes that get 3000 edits per episode and even more whiny bitches about it.

But TMNT? It's incapable of sucking. Even the new series got it right, which is impressive for this day and age. It's like the Ric Flair of kids television.

j/k fuck them
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 04:54 PM       
I can't relate to Beast Wars so.... COWABUNGA DUDES! I should see if my parents have some of my old TMNT stuff buried somewhere. Oh man... remember that TMNT band thing? I bet I still have the cassette somewhere.

It'll be interesting to see if the new movie turns out ok.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 05:03 PM       
I remember that live tour shit. Didn't somebody get electrocuted and had SPlinter singing about skipping stones or something bizarre like that.

They did that for Power Rangers (Which I went to.) and Mortal Kombat (Back when MK suddenly had a family-friendly kick).

j/k fuck them
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne View Post
So, what did you suck when you were done?
LOL GOOD ONE! LOL

That was very funny. Well done.
woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 05:18 PM       
i used to be huge on tmnt i had the action figurines (even april o neil) the collecters cards, the movies but my mum made me get rid of it all when we moved to australia

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 12:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
The local Saturday cartoon station aired nonstop reruns of 80's shows when I was a kid. So I actually was raised on Transformers and G.I. Joe, despite my generation.

Of course, my generation had Biker Mice from Mars and Exosquad, so that's something. Beast Wars sucked, though. LOL STARSCREAM'S A RAPTOR
With all due respect (for not usually making stupid comments) What the hell are you talking about? Starscream appeared in one episode, after taking control of Terrorsaur. Besides, Starscream (like Terrorsaur) was a winey little bitch, compared to Dinobot (the raptor) who was a badass with a weird-looking sword. Quite frankly i'm getting sick of all this "OUR TV SHOWS AND HE-MAN TOYS WITH THE PLASTIC ROTATING HIPS ARE BETTER THAN YOUR CRAPPY NEW TOYS AND SHOWS" bullshit going around.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 08:07 AM       
It doesn't matter.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 10:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperwulf View Post
With all due respect (for not usually making stupid comments) What the hell are you talking about? Starscream appeared in one episode, after taking control of Terrorsaur. Besides, Starscream (like Terrorsaur) was a winey little bitch, compared to Dinobot (the raptor) who was a badass with a weird-looking sword. Quite frankly i'm getting sick of all this "OUR TV SHOWS AND HE-MAN TOYS WITH THE PLASTIC ROTATING HIPS ARE BETTER THAN YOUR CRAPPY NEW TOYS AND SHOWS" bullshit going around.
The raptor dude always struck me as being VERY similar to Starscream. I didn't mean it literally, I remember absolutely nothing about the plot, only that the toys were infinitely more interesting and badass than the show itself.
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 12:10 PM       
people talk shit on beast wars cause they're weird nerd transformer puritans

if you actually watched both shows and weren't a jerk about it, it'd be obvious beast wars has a way more interesting plot. plus, all the tie-ins to the old show were like perfect
OK
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 12:12 PM       
seriously you people are such fags about cartoons

it's all "OH WHEN I WAS A KID THEY WERE ALL GREAT BUT AS SOON AS I STOPPED WATCHING SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS THEY SUCKED KIDS TODAY HAVE NO TASTE"
OK
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 12:15 PM       
and also all you 15-year-olds being all "OH MAN REMEMBER 4 YEARS AGO LET'S GO BACK IN THE WAAAAAAAY BACK MACHINE AND REMINISCE I WAS BUT A BOY THEN AND NOW I AM A FULL GROWN MAN WITH HAIRS AND GIRL TROUBLES" is just as retarded
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 12:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
seriously you people are such fags about cartoons

it's all "OH WHEN I WAS A KID THEY WERE ALL GREAT BUT AS SOON AS I STOPPED WATCHING SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS THEY SUCKED KIDS TODAY HAVE NO TASTE"
My brother spends every waking moment watching the new cartoons, and I feel I'm qualified to point out shit when I see it. If you have doubts about new shows being pure shit, go track down something called "Code Lyoko". Your eyes will burn out of their sockets.
OK
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 02:53 PM       
so? are you saying that EVER cartoon on tv was great, back in the day
OK
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 02:53 PM       
EVERY!
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 02:57 PM       
No, but as a denizen of the internet, it is my godgiven duty to be as elitist as possible, especially regarding geeky subjects.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 12:00 AM       
man i hate all the old 80s "buy this toy line" cartoons
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 10:36 AM       
Isn't that any cartoon, though?

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 04:47 PM       
Cartoon Wars II

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
wislingsailsmen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2007, 08:35 PM       
well i remember watching tmnt i loved it i was one for halloween and everything purly in love with them i also remember watching the movies the first one was amazing the second one was ok and the third should have never been made
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2007, 09:38 PM       

That's about all of the missing punctuation from the above post.