Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 12:53 AM       
where the hell do all these retarded new people keep coming from
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 01:18 AM       
I got a big list of people that I will ban tomorrow if I feel like it. Oh yes. Ban.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 04:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
I trawl AOL chatrooms for the bigger than average retards, which I then point here.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 04:43 AM       
hey! quit that!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 04:45 AM       
I tried, but Gadzooks won't go away.
sonofsatchmoe is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 08:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345
Man, this guy is HARDCORE. He doesn't give a fuck if he's banned off an internet messageboard!
Go ahead! He's so much of a baddass that he might just like it!
SHIT!! BAN HIM A DOZEN TIMES. He'll just stand back and laugh at your puny efforts of winning the fight of who can fight the least.
CHOMP
i get turned on if i get banned from places.
Chasing the tail of dogma
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:04 AM       
is that what you learned in "collage"?
lunlun is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:35 AM       
whoa dramaqueen

i think i like you but please dont be silly

im a newbie also and my english is bad and i dont understand lots of stuff peopl telling here.. and whats worse

im fat, too... and really nobody likes me

but i dont open up a revolution-thread

greetings
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 10:05 AM       
Quote:
lets see, my collage!
collage

Lunlun, you are from Germany but I like to think of you as from Japan or maybe Korea.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 10:16 AM       
ahem. *clears throat* ok, so you're on i-mockery. net now. great! you want me to call you fat..... well, ok, fatso, happy now? and have fun telling all your buds in alabama about how the creepy net dorks called you fat. I'm sure you'll all have a really LONG chuckle about that, then go scarf a nice big bag of doritos and some extra-greasy fried chicken wings. yessir, the feeling of ones arteries clogging and hardening is just SO relaxing!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 11:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
they're breeding
Banned

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 12:06 PM       
I'm sorry, but I'm the one who brought satchmoe here
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 12:40 PM       
I'm guessing that this isn't the only message board on which you spend copious amounts of time. Time which would have better served your interests to have been spent on FINDING A GODDAMN JOB, YOU LAZY BUM.
Banned

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 12:44 PM       
actually, this is the only messageboard/website on the entire internet so far to strike me as original, so I'll stay here. also, I'm starting roofing next week. I bet THATS gonna spawn alot of dumb jokes.

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 12:45 PM       
Dear sonofsatchmoe,

The internet is a wonderful place because you can be who you want to be. You could be a supermodel from texas for all I care. I know not everyone on this board likes me and I admit I say some pretty dumb things at times but then I am human. Some people on these boards tend to have a habit of ripping what you and others say to shreds. There are times when this is needed, due to arrogance or other reasons, but I personally am I against agressive bullying because I indured it for many years through school (not to mention I'm not witty on tap).

I will probably make alot of people laugh when I say this, but I have formed many good friendships via the internet and there are some mockers from here that I've chatted away merrily 'til the early hours even though they live miles and miles away from me.

Now, I think everyone on here has issues on something, it could be insecurity, weight, rejection, money, job, relationship, food etc. etc. but that is what makes us the people we are. Life is for living, you seem a young sort of chap and it seems a shame that you are getting upset about this. If you really are actually concerned about your weight I recommend eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegtables and try and do 30 minutes of exercise four times a week.

Chin up, chill out and don't worry about what people think of you. At the end of the day if you are happy then thats all that matters!

Now how the feck do I sign this off?

Slinky
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 01:20 PM       
haaaaaaaaaaaands, touching haaaaaaands, reeeeeeeeeeeeeaching out

touching meeeeee, touching yooooooouuuuuuu
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by womti
also, I'm starting roofing next week. I bet THATS gonna spawn alot of dumb jokes.
congratulations. my dad started off as a framer (pretty much the same as roofing) and today he has his own shop.
Banned

Old Jan 11th, 2006, 02:05 PM       
I dont want my own shop, thanks. anyhow, my boss seems like an asshole. I also met the foreman and some "co-workers". they're all pretty mean, because they have bad tempers. but the job seems cool I guess. I give it a week before I'm sick of it, although the pay is good($30-$40 an hour).
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 02:52 PM       
How can you get sick of 30-40 dollars an hour pay? You're fucking stupid, you whiney little bitch. That's like a couple hundred a day. Which makes a thousand a week if you work everyday. You are easily the most ridiculous display of the new generation ever, and now I understand why old people complain.
Actually, I think even young people would want to bitchslap you right now.

If they're paying you that much they can treat you like shit, that's why you're making the extra 20 dollars an hour.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
haaaaaaaaaaaands, touching haaaaaaands, reeeeeeeeeeeeeaching out

touching meeeeee, touching yooooooouuuuuuu
it was worth reading 2 pages of fetid crud from these shitlings to read that.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 07:49 PM       
Quote:
plus everytime i tell one of my friends about all the insults, we laugh.
A nervous laugh.

Seriously, why do you tell people you know that people on the internet call you fat? I mean, fuck, I do everything I can to not talk about internet forums when I do engage in voice-face conversations. That's gotta be the saddest part of that your whole suicide note.

How the hell did you manage to lose in a battle of wits with womti of all people, anyway? You're making him look like a genius in comparison. It's i-mockery, sometimes you're the butt of the joke instead of someone else; Grow up and deal.
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Quote:
plus everytime i tell one of my friends about all the insults, we laugh.
A nervous laugh.

Seriously, why do you tell people you know that people on the internet call you fat? I mean, fuck, I do everything I can to not talk about internet forums when I do engage in voice-face conversations. That's gotta be the saddest part of that your whole suicide note.

How the hell did you manage to lose in a battle of wits with womti of all people, anyway? You're making him look like a genius in comparison. It's i-mockery, sometimes you're the butt of the joke instead of someone else; Grow up and deal.

i laugh at you. ha! see, i laughed.

OoOoooo! i losing a fight on the internet! i need to run in shame!

no, the REAL saddest part of all of this is how much of an effort you, and several other people on the forum "try", key word there, TRY, to make me out to be a dumb fat redneck retard from ALABAMA. OoOooO, here, le tme take a knife and cut my wrist "REMEBER TO CUT DOWN NOT ACROSS JAKEY!" "THANKS MOM!" or better yet, let me take a gun and eat a hollow point.

my point in all of this has been, will be, and still is this: i, me, myself, all of me (i know someone will say "yea thats alot!" so i will beat you too it. ha! take that!) is you cannot not insult me online. now, you can try, and in your own little world think that you have won this wonderful, sensless (umm durrr THATS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT!) of a quote on quote, "arguement."

so ha! *phhhhhhhbt*
Chasing the tail of dogma
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by womti
I'm sorry, but I'm the one who brought satchmoe here
ha! you damned them all!
Chocolate Boy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:28 PM       
Please go away.

(I left a present in your yard by the way, but you won't find out until it's too late)
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 09:37 PM       
WE ARE THE ULTRA-HUMANOIDS! WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED, WE CANNOT BE IGNORED! YOU WILL SUCCUMB TO ARE WILL, IT IS INEVITABLE

Closed Thread