Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Grazzt is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:18 PM       
I hate it when people ask dumb questions that are easily answered by a bit of effort. Now fuck off.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by O71394658
Ha. He's telling the Preech' to comply. That's good shit.
It's funny how I can make a simple statement, phrased very clearly, and they don't get it.

True ACPOTI.

Actually, that's not the funny part. It's like they're pissed at me because they can't understand basic language. "I registered an account for you." How the hell do these guys make it to the bus stop?

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:24 PM       
I understood you, I just don't care.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:25 PM       
if you don't care, stop replying, Grazzt.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:27 PM       
Preechr, stay in your message boards. I would of lived a longer life without reading your posts.
=======

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:28 PM        He Cares.
He's just scared to engage.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:30 PM       
This thread needs purging.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
How can you not care! Preechr is a genius and a master at holding pointless, hypothetical arguments with people over the internet using only a rudimentary understanding of the subjects at hand. And with a skill like that, you might as well consider Preechr to be the center of the entire universe.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Quote:
Originally Posted by O71394658
Ha. He's telling the Preech' to comply. That's good shit.
What's wrong with you newbies? Do you have a death wish?

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY tells the Preech' to comply. Like Mr. T and airplanes.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:31 PM       
To answer your question, HTML is not allowed on these forums.

Nor are gigantic over-sized signatures (which I have yet to see from any of you, let's keep it that way).
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:33 PM       
Yeah, but then Hannibal will pull a sandwich out of his pants and give it to B.A. right after B.A. refuses to get on the plane, and then he'll pass out and they can get him on the plane.

You'd think B.A. would eventually get suspicious about eating food that Hannibal has in his pants and gives to him when he refuses to get on a plane and every single time makes him pass out. But you'd be wrong if you think that. Dead wrong.

Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

O71394658 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Waste
How can you not care! Preechr is a genius and a master at holding pointless, hypothetical arguments with people over the internet using only a rudimentary understanding of the subjects at hand. And with a skill like that, you might as well consider Preechr to be the center of the entire universe.
DUDE! You finally get it. You get a star for that one.
=======

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:37 PM       
Quote:
I haven't asked any of you to argue with me personally. I simply invited a couple of you to post over on another board. Then, I had to explain that several times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan
Preechr, stay in your message boards. I would of lived a longer life without reading your posts.
The idea was to have you login and post. If you wish to complain about what I post, feel free to embarass me or slag on me over there, where people actually are familiar with me, and might give a shit.

Or be a pussy. I could care less.

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:40 PM       
WHATS YUOAR A/S/L?!?!?!?!1?!/
- Outerspacekid
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:42 PM       
I post on I-mockery, you post where ever the hell you want to post, but dont invite me to some forum that I don't wanna be a part of you gay ass.
=======

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:42 PM       
Quote:
Yeah, but then Hannibal will pull a sandwich out of his pants and give it to B.A. right after B.A. refuses to get on the plane, and then he'll pass out and they can get him on the plane.

You'd think B.A. would eventually get suspicious about eating food that Hannibal has in his pants and gives to him when he refuses to get on a plane and every single time makes him pass out. But you'd be wrong if you think that. Dead wrong.

Racism. Pure Racism.

The really sad part was that they printed up fake scripts for each episode where they had to fly somewhere, and then actually drugged Mr. T with food from the Roach Coach on the set. The real Mr. T would never havce displayed that weakness. They even went so far as to drug the real Mr. T during the screenings of those episodes, so he wouldn't catch on to their deception.

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:43 PM       
I had an old Marvel A-Team comic where a very ugly woman claiming to be a pilot hypnotizes B.A. into getting on the plane.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:44 PM       
By the way... Why in the Hell would you want me to post? DUDE...
NOBODY LIKES ME ON THESE FORUMS... WHY WOULD YOU WANT ME TO JOIN???
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:46 PM       
Hickman, from what I've observed you're not exactly a "fan favorite" around here either.

Raven is probably a spambot
Hey Preech gotta love the shit I start huh. Hey Grazzt kiss my ass.
=======

http://www.newsfilter.org/forum/show...5&pagenumber=1

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:48 PM       
We love people that suck. When it's all big-happy-family it gets boring.

Which is why the other members were challenging Burbank after Vince had "other things" to do.

Jesus, you guys should see us in the midst of an abortion debate.
=======

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:49 PM       
HaHa... Nobody said SHIT until I said something to bump your crap off the bottom of the page!

I SMITE THEE!

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:51 PM       
Only homos smite homos, Preech. You of all people should know.

Raven is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:51 PM       
You said only homos smite. And here's my proof.http://www.newsfilter.org/forum/show...5&pagenumber=2