Yes. This really happened.
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2004, 10:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
Budda, there's plenty of titty meat here to share, sweetie.
HEY! That would be a great idea, for the next movie!
:X
Phunman is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2004, 10:38 PM       
I am going to make a movie where i take the souls of people and turn them in to my Phun WARRIORS AND I SHALL rule the earth with iron maiden and phun!

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 12:54 AM       
Bumped, because the first thing that people should see when they enter this forum are the words:

[center:1346861020]MAD MAX AND TERRA FUCK[/center:1346861020]

ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 12:55 AM       
Quote:
Budda, there's plenty of titty meat here to share, sweetie.
grilled or fried?
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 08:43 AM       
One never cooks sushi.

Bumped. I agree with my 15 inch dicked Lord. This thread needs to stay on top.

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
It had been an ugly night. They had fought long and hard over sexual positions and what to whisper to each other when they came and it was just no good anymore. Something had to be done and quickly. Terra decided to take the bull by the horns and establish a new hierarchy in the relationship.

Max was tired from all the yelling and hitting that Terra lavished on him and laid back on the bed to smoke the last cigarette of the night. Terra walked over to him with nothing but a leather thong on her and slowly slipped it off. He had seen all this before and it meant nothing to him, he was growing bored with his bitch. He just closed his eyes and let the smoke waft out of his nostrils.

Feeling his hand being pulled back to the the bedpost, he opened his eyes. That little cunt was tying him up with one of the straps of her thong. His cigarette fell out of his mouth in amazement at her boldness and rolled onto the floor. It quietly died out. She leaned over him, her ample breasts brushing against his mouth as she did so and tied his other hand to the far post. Now he was hers and already erect as possible. His cock was straining towards her, as if under it's own power. What on earth was that fucking bitch going to do?

Straddling his waist, Terra smiled her cunty little smile, the one that she used when she wanted him to smack her across the mouth and slowly let her tits caress his face. He could feel her erect nipples, hard on his cheeks and as he moved to bite them, they went just out of reach. This went on until he began to writhe.

She then moved herself down to his huge 15 fucking inch pile driving missile and toyed with it with her bigass pink nipples, flicking at his cock and making it move on his own. His moans of pleasure filled the room and she took his cock between her breasts and began to gently massage it. Feeling that he was already close to cumming she backed off and sat back up. It was time for what she had wanted to do all along. She knew this would save their relationship and bond him to her forever.

Bending over and kissing him deeply, she carefully slid on top of him but not all the way down on his throbbing shaft. She wanted to rim him and tease him just before the final act. Max moaned again and writhed in anticipation. He wanted that skank, that old familiar glove like feeling that she had always given him, even though it was the same old shit on a different day, he couldn't help it. It was HIS skank and by Christ he demanded it.

Terra slowly slid her hands up to his throat and began to curtail his air flow, just a bit, not too much. Max was amazed!! How dare this bitch, this cunt, this whore do this to him! He was Mad Max! He had always dreamed of a virgin doing this, in defense but not his bitchassed woman. She had fucking nerve!

As the air decreased, Terra slide deliciously onto his massive man meat and did her nasty dance. Max couldn't understand how that skank was able to tighten her pussy like that and feel...almost virginal. And at the same time manipulate his consciousness this way! Oh, when the straps came off there was going to be HELL TO PAY!!!

She moved in and out of him deftly, controlling his air flow: sometimes he had very little to where there was a pinpoint of light and at the last minute, she would bring him back. The only thing his world recognized was her huge fucking bags of pleasure and his cock being caressed.

Finally Max exploded with the force of a fucking hydrogen bomb that knocked Terra across the room, unconscious. It was stupendous! That was the best fuck he ever had and he guessed they were soul mates after all.

He picked up his cigarette, relit it, laid back and began to ponder the next days chores. The loving that Terra had given him gave him new meaning to the decimation that he needed to do to the fucktards the next day.

Terra eventually regained consciousness and crawled back into bed with Max, who cradled her and whispered abusive endearments to lull her to sleep.

The End.
This needs to be here, as it is an IMPORTANT chapter in this ongoing saga.

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 04:15 PM       
Okay it’s official, I'm a fucking degenerate asshole.

It was yet another night in the bedroom; empty bottles of WILD TURKEY lay strewn about the bed. Terra twisted Mad Max’s nipple with a hot clamp, and kissed him passionately while squeezing his TITANIC ORB SACK.

Terra suddenly felt a slap to her hand, knocking the clamp away, this was followed by a quick tug at her hair, pulling her head forward.
“What the FUCK do you think you’re doing Asshole?!” Terra shouted, squeezing his balls even tighter, her nails drawing blood.
“You think you know about inflicting fucking pain?”
“Know more about it than you do.”
“Do you want me to tell you?”
“How about you shut the fuck up and SHOW ME!” Terra taunted.

Mad Max pulled her off the fucking bed by her hair and threw her on the floor and on all fours like a fucking FARM ANIMAL. Mad Max’s 15 INCH DESTROYER OF PUSSIES was eager for a hole… and this time it would be Terra’s TIGHT SUPPLE ASS WITH NO FUCKING LUBE. The glass liquor bottles broke underneath them, cutting their bodies, but that pain was nothing, compared to what was to come.

Terra felt it SLAM inside her. The PAIN! It felt like she was shitting TWENTY POUNDS OF BARB FUCKING WIRE. Yet she wanted more. Nobody had ever anally degraded her in such a way before. It hurt SO FUCKING GOOD. And she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of not living up to his claims.
“Is that all you UGH! got motherfucker? UGH!” Terra breathed heavily.
He pulled her hair tight and whispered
“Don’t scream bitch.” into her ear.

As Mad Max did bodily fucking harm to her asshole, his BLOODY BALLS from her nail inflicted wounds from earlier slapped up against her in an almost musical way. His massive dick FUCKING RAW from sliding in and out. He licked the side of her face and squeezed her fucking MAMMOTH TITS like he was holding on to life itself. Terra was unleashing ORGASMS LIKE A FUCKING PEZ DISPENSER, and was creating a PUDDLE OF GIRL BLISS THE SIZE OF LAKE FUCKING SUPERIOR.

“FUCKING STRANGLE ME!” Terra shouted. She wanted to feel like she was minutes away from the sweet kiss of death its fucking self. Mad Max obliged his Lady Love and took one hand off her tits and used it to grasp tightly on Terra’s throat. Terra faded in and out of consciousness with only pain and pleasure keeping her awake. And just when she thought saw a white light; Mad Max had given her a SPERM ENEMA OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. As he pulled out he continued to cum all over her fucking ass and back, some of it even hitting the back of her head. The scene made a Bukkake video look like a faggot Walt Disney production by comparison.

After wiping down with some nearby towels, the two crawled back to bed still breathing hard, but smiling at each other. Passion and connection could never be denied. It would always be there.

Falling asleep sore, bloody, covered in bodily fluids, but each knowing that they had found their Soulmate. And any pain was worth that.

[center:0017b7bed0]THE END[/center:0017b7bed0]

[center:0017b7bed0] SOMEBODY CALL THE ADULT FILM AWARDS BECAUSE I JUST WROTE A WINNER, FUCKTARDS! [/center:0017b7bed0]
MAMA MIA!
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 08:05 PM       

Aw Max, you really know how to show me you love me.

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 08:09 PM       

Of course I do my dear sweet sadistic Terra.

Imadjinn is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 05:42 AM       

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/messitup Join the messy fun!
Bionic Sheep is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 11:42 AM       
I step into the room, wearing a long, red dress. Zekey lies on the bed, dressed in his silky green banana costume.

I step closer. I fall over. I get back up again, uncreasing my dress.

I tear off my dress, revealing a spandex supersheep costume underneath. I tear that off too. Underneath that I am wearing a layer of wrapping paper.

Zekey is now trying to get up to come towards me, but he's leant on something sticky on the bedside table and his hand is stuck. Bugger.

I tear open the wrapping paper. Underneath is another layer of wrapping paper. Zekey hits the music with his spare hand and a gaggle of children come in. We play pass the parcel for a while until they hit clothes again. They leave and the music stops.

Under all the paper I am really really thin, and wearing nothing more than a sausage costume. Suddenly, Godzilla tears the roof off our intimate venue and eats me alive. Heartbroken, Zekey falls over and hides under the bed. Godzilla then goes onto a children's party where he performs his famous 'Balancing postcards' act which goes down a storm. Then he spontaneously combusts and everyone laughs.

And everyone was blissfully, blissfully happy. For ever and ever and ever.

The End
MAMA MIA!
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 01:36 PM       
Max?

We have rodents in our bed.
Dr. Fu is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Max?

We have rodents in our bed.
I believe they also took the video camera with them.

Imadjinn is probably a spambot
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 08:19 PM       
I believe you have maggots crawling in the bed (or rather what's left of it).

Suggested course of action: Get Bionic Sheep to eat them all, provided he hasn't already, then fry him in sulphuric acid.

COME BACK MAD MAX! I NEED TO BE REFERRED TO AS A FUCKTARD!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/messitup Join the messy fun!