Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 12:33 AM       
Yeah, that's not the pot calling the kettle black.

Just because I'm willing to give this a chance, and put a little faith into it, that means I'm the one who is crying? You're the ones who are immediately sealing up it's coffin before you've even played the fucking thing, and going on about how much it's going to suck.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 12:37 AM       
This will be incredibly wicked awesome and you all know it. You can quote me on this when it comes out.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 10:57 AM       
I'm not the one who goes all defensive and acts like anyone not excited and ready to jizz all over the game is insulting it and calling it the worst game ever. You think it looks good, fine. We're not all going to though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it but I don't think it will be "TOTALLY FUGGIN AWSUM D00D" or bad either. I liked the one(s) on 64 though, so take that any way you want.

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 11:20 AM       
This is me doing the opposite of caring.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 02:31 PM       
You say that, yet you've typed out of a hell of a lot to try and change people's minds and defend yourself.

dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 02:56 PM       
i thought it might be fun for me to post in this thread, as i'm such a dangerous fanatic. o.o

i'm sure the game itself will be fine. i am a little worried about the story for a few reasons. sonia was the first belmont to fight dracula because legends took place in a period where, actually only by a more conservative view, o.o dracula was still 'alive'. i mean. he was born sometime in the 1400's. legends is supposed to be in 1450-ish. even that is kind of a stretch. every other game took place after legends for that reason. but!

as we all know. or at least me as i might be the only one here who cares, iga has completely ignored legends and cv64/lod from his official revised timeline. so with LOI, sonia no longer exists. sry. o.o

LOI is supposed to take place in the 11th century, a good 400 years before dracula, the man, was born. if by some idiot timewarp or any sort of crap like that iga decides that dracula is going to be in this game, i personally won't be very happy about it. why? because that's stupid o.o the one weak lil tie this series has to reality may have had it's last gasp. o.o

anyway. i personally won't make any judgment calls until more details are released.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 06:37 PM       
Yeah, that did strike me as odd. But for a guy who has extensive knowledge and fascination with vampires, I feel as though Iga's got something he's not telling us.

He even went as far as to not include the ever-present Clock Tower because they didn't exist until the 13th century. So you really have to wonder if this Dracula is... well, you know. THIS Dracula.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 06:41 PM       
Well Legends and CV64 were both made so I don't care what anyone says, you can't just exclude them. Sonia is the oldest Belmont that we know about.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2003, 09:19 PM        BLEH
Hmm, well I also felt discourged about MGS2, Metroid Prime, and Wind Waker, those blew everyone away (except for that guy with the windwaker avatar )

Rongi: I knwo all 3d attempts at a castlevania game have failed miserably, and 2d castlevania will always go down in history, but I think this one shows some promise
The Wolf
Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 01:00 AM       
I don't see why everyone's saying the n64 cv games are horrible. They had camera problems but other than that it was just standard platform stuff. The story was good and the atmosphere was great so I'm just seeing a bunch of people upset that the series is changing.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:14 PM       
Who's getting upset over anything? I'm just saying I like 2D CV better. Geez
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:28 PM       
Resurrection looked like it had promise (starring Sonia mind you) but of course that project died.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 12:41 AM       
I am glad to find out that I am not the only one who liked the 64 Castlevanias. I dont know why I do, but i think it has to do with the fact that they are what started me on the Castlevania series. Posterity, rather than quality, you see? As for the GBA games, they are awesome, and the new 3D one looks awesome too.