Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 01:26 AM        The Trial
The trial as directed by orson welles is fucking awesome! I want to call it the best movie I've ever seen but I was kind of stoned at the time so who knows. It's based on Kafka's the trial which I thought was an extremely boring book, but the movie is just fucking awesome. It translates perfectly into a great movie, and it's pretty close to capturing what the book is like without feeling miserable reading boring dialogue and description.

plus the music and acting is ace!

I bought it for 8 dollars at borders.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 02:01 PM       
Welles was the greatest, after all
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 02:45 PM       
Kafka is my favorite author ever! I also finished reading The Trial for the first time a few days ago, so I'll be watching this as soon as I can find it, yes.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 12:57 AM       
I saw that movie years ago, but just didn't get into it at the time. I'd watch it again, though.

And if you found it for 8 bucks, that's just mad phat.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2008, 10:36 PM       
Actually it was five dollars because they had a 40% off sale :O

Kafka is a horrible writer and he hated writing and he would probably call you stupid for thinking he's a good writer!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 01:42 PM       
He liked writing fine. If he hated it so much he wouldn't have done it.

Also I read his diaries and that was one of about 3 things he regularly did for fun.
BANNED

Old May 3rd, 2008, 03:24 AM       
i go to work everyday and I hate it so I don't really see how that is relevant and no he hated writing and he probably hated stupid asses who would think that his writing is good and deep.

his writing is boring and so are you!