Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:48 AM       
They are wonderful. I'm getting a pan from my mum shortly. Yummy yummy yummy
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:59 AM       
Quote:
I've never heard that term before.
Wog or Paella?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
DEAR PEOPLE I'VE SENT PRVIATE MESSAGES TO:

STOP IHGNORING ME OR I'LL FIND YOU
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2010, 01:10 PM       
SHUT THE FUCK UP
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 01:11 PM       
WASN'T ME, BRAH
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 01:20 PM       
FINLAND'S SAD BECAUSE PEOPLE PUT HIM ON IGNORE HIM EVERY SATURDAY
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Wog or Paella?

WOG

Spoilers!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:05 PM       
DEAR GRISLYGUS, I WILL BE GETTING TO YOU PERSONAL MESSAGE SOON, I AM THINKING ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF IT AND RESEARCHING SOURCES.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:33 PM       
I just found out today that neurosurgery will not be ruining my summer.

Fucking awesome is what that is.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:38 PM       
That is good news.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 06:41 PM       
I have 2 hours to kill drinking at a bar before a show. What is the world up to?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Pah- ae- ya is one of the most delicious fucking things in the world when made right, think of it as a spanish seafood jumble.

As such, english speakers call it "pieYaeya", with a y sound in the middle. Except for the English, whose food critic population pronounces it pie-yella
I've been saying it the way you call correct already, I am surprised at the way you suggest for British people. And I don't know how the words "spanish seafood jumble" is supposed to make it sound appetising. It still sounds like sweaty shit stink on a plate to me.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:55 PM       
is supposed?

and another to the errors I don't see.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:07 PM       

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
WOG
I lived in a black neighbourhood when I was five years old. I played with the neighbour kids. One of our favourite toys were the golliwogs. But they all got taken away one day after a lady from the Church saw us with them.

We also had a counting rhyme that involved pulling ****** toes. We were okay with this.

Then I came to I-Mockery 13 years later and decided to hate black people for laughs. Because it is oh so funny.

But it is okay, my childhood friends hate white people now too.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:56 PM       
Pub if you are one of the british peoples that was able to correctly pronounce paella thenn I take you at your word and salute you. In other news, I just went to my new Census assignment area today and I wanted to let you guys know beforehand that if I suddenly stop posting and am never heard from again, it might be because I was stabbed and shot several times in broad daylight.

That joke's hilarious because it's true and I'm probably going to die.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:12 PM       
WELCOME TO MY LIFE EVERY DAY

although its been a lot calmer recently.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:26 AM       
one house had a pile of busted concrete blocks on the driveway, next to the car with the duct-tape covered door. As I got to the front walkway, three pitbulls started snarling and tackling the back gate, I realized that I was no longer visible from the street, and saw that the small "decorative" window fixed in the front door was completely smashed. That was one of the BETTER ones.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:37 AM       
YOU CAN'T DIE UNTIL YOU DO THAT THING FOR ME
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:00 AM       
SAM

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Old May 12th, 2010, 02:55 AM       
MULEHOSE
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I lived in a black neighbourhood when I was five years old. I played with the neighbour kids. One of our favourite toys were the golliwogs. But they all got taken away one day after a lady from the Church saw us with them.

We also had a counting rhyme that involved pulling ****** toes. We were okay with this.
There is a chair made of gollywogs in a junks shop here. It's fucking creepy as, and I'm not brave enough to sit in it.

I grew up in the highlands of Papua New Guinea as one of two white boys, but I still sung the same rhyme about ******s. Except we pronounced it 'nickers'. Then the teachers told us to stop saying ******s because it was offensive, and we were all like "We weren't even saying ******, but I guess we will now, thanks teach".
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GW
I've since reinvented myself as some sort of grungy intellectual psychonaut-stroke-opium addict
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2010, 07:17 AM       
No joke, I fucking love drugs.

Dried opium poppies are available for dirt cheap over the internet, and can be made into a sort of opium tea that gets you very, very high. It tastes kinda like vomit! I prefer kratom, personally, but that's mostly because I can't afford to spend all day lying around doped to saturation.

Although I'm more interested in psychedelics, currently. Am considering ending my love affair with DXM, the hallucinations of which resemble the finale of 2001 with intergalactic shamans and gravity becoming fucked, along with being able to think about 12 different things simultaneously resulting in downright psychotic levels of introspection, but I've no idea what to try next. Now that I think about it, I've never gone beyond a third plateau trip, and even that was the result of me being blind drunk while dosing and not remembring much except for a fantasy in which I swam to a castle at the bottom of the sea to gain treasure for the financial upkeep of another forum I post on. Anyway, yeah, that's a hilarious drug, despite most people thinking it a jeuvenile thing since the most common source of it is cough syrup.

LSA or various dubious mescaline cacti sound a fair bet for my next experiments, and I'm due my share of vomiting at this point. Can't decide which one yet, but Morning Glory seeds seem to be cheaper and easier to eat than an entire fucking San Pedro cactus.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : May 12th, 2010 at 07:57 AM.
Old May 12th, 2010, 08:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
No joke, I fucking love drugs.

blah about drugs

fucking San Pedro cactus.
I don't care about your habits, I was laughing at you describing yourself as a grungy intellectual.