Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2007, 08:05 PM        Durian
Can someone tell me how to obtain this elusive nasty fruit?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2007, 08:58 PM       
I'm sorry it's not possible because not even Mario can obtain them he has to kick them around because they're too pointy

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 30th, 2007, 10:32 PM       
Any asian mart will have them. Especially korean asian marts. Although I advise strongly against giving into your curiosity.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2007, 10:37 PM       
I heard they're actually bad for you due to all the fat. I will have one.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 30th, 2007, 11:21 PM       
They smell horrendous.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 30th, 2007, 11:32 PM       
That's half the fun.
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 02:01 AM       
Don't eat durian with alcohol, it can seriously make you sick. Bad sick. Also, eat it outside unless you want your place to reek like shit for a week. Strangely enough, they actually taste kind of good.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 02:19 AM       
Of course it tastes good, why the fuck else would you want to eat a fruit that smells like an underserviced porta-potty?
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 02:34 AM       
Actually, as I said they only taste "kind of good" but Thais eat cockroaches so go figure.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 07:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Of course it tastes good, why the fuck else would you want to eat a fruit that smells like an underserviced porta-potty?
I think you're just chiming in with a quote from Wikipedia, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

If what people say is true, it's a really sweet, nutty flavor. Also, the meat looks a lot like organs. :barf

I must have it.
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 09:01 AM       
i use to eat durian a lot when i was young.
do you know there's one type of durian called CAT SHIT... i haven't got the chance to taste it myself but i bet they smell and taste like it.
durians are actually national fruit of my country. they call it THE KING OF ALL FRUITS. the name durian means:
durian = spiked fruit.

see, i'm the intelligencer here

*some useful tip*
if one's finish eating it, pour some water into the shell, and drink from it. it'll kills the nasty smell in your mouth.

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 04:01 PM       
Now that's something I hadn't heard.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2007, 03:06 AM       
Zako, change your title to "the intelligencer here" RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2007, 10:46 PM       
Hey Fathom,

Did you ever locate one of these "Kings of All Fruit" yet? I'm curious as, after scanning Wikipedia, it sounds disgusting enough to try.

Oh, why did I move away from Austin? Asian markets galore there...
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 10th, 2007, 12:34 AM       
I'll get one when I go up to Cincinnati for Christmas. All I have are Korean markets and I've checked them out already.