Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
fag
Hey, you're the Beatles fan, not me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:45 PM       
You'll never amount to anything here. You might as well go cry on an anime forum.
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You'll never amount to anything here.
Certainly not to your high standards. ¬_¬
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Hey, you're the Beatles fan, not me.
HE'S SO WITTY
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
HE'S SO WITTY
I feel witty,
oh so witty,
I feel witty and shitty and GAAAAAAAAY
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 06:34 PM       
You stole "I Feel Witty" from Doonesbury. HACK
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 03:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
I think the thread should be "Does anyone actually believe the world will end in 2012"? Because that is the myth I think. I haven't met even by proxy anyone who believes this. I think people have fallen so in love with debunking shit that stuff like this becomes well known just because everyone likes to feel so smart that they don't believe in something that NOBODY ELSE BELIEVES. Thank you hollywood for making us aware of this 1% of people who encompass the retard equivalent to retards.
This is an extremely good point. You hear way more people showing off their great skeptical minds as they tear this myth to shreds, than people who actually believe in it.
It's like debunking for dummies or something.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 11:13 PM       
why the shit would you even ask such a retarded question
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
WHO CARES? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO STOP IT? NOTHING. STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT AND LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE.
I'm not going to try to stop it. I just want to know if the world is going to end on that year so I'll know not to bother with any payments due in 2013.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 07:10 PM       
IF YOU'RE GONNA DIE

DIE WITH YOUR BOOTS ON IF YOU'RE GONNA CRY

JUST MOVE ALONG
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 09:55 AM       
Better to live one day as a lion than 100 as a sheep I say.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 09:33 PM       
Can a lion kill and eat 100 sheep in 1 day? I think this would be extremely important information to have before making any decisions, Zhuk.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 12:22 PM       
I personally welcome our alien overlords.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 12:31 PM       
Guys, we will be protected from cosmic impacts if we constructed our tinfoil hat with a sloping angle of 45° on either side. This is scientifictly proven to deflect most gamma rays and asteroids up to 8 miles wide. Protecting the cranium and neural networks one might possess. ~
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
if the world's gonna end, i wanna be the one who ends it
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 02:43 AM       
:dubya
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 03:16 AM       
well my name does start with a w so yeah
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 11:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Better to live one day as a lion than 100 as a sheep I say.
Dunno, it looks like being a sheep can have advantages...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 09:02 PM       
Dammit Kitsunexus stop sounding like my gd ex.