stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:36 PM       
U.N. Squadron is great
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:09 AM       
Mustachio! Where you been man?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:10 AM       
FUCKING HELL STEVE
Esq.
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:49 AM       
I know right.

just been busy working a new job road construction and going to finally get my ass to school in the fall.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2010, 05:11 PM       
The Strike games were amazing with the helicopters. Jungle Strike, Desert Strike and Urban Strike.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:16 PM       
Has anyone said Seventh Saga yet?

It's got something of a cult following and is pretty great for a grind JRPG. My favorite part is probably how all the characters you don't choose to play as during the start of the game become NPCs who wander around between towns like you do and are friendly, neutral, or assholes, depending on their personality descriptions. Party with them! Fight them! Kill them off! Whatever you want, baby!

It's hard as shit, though. Someone who did a Let's Play of it described it as "The Battletoads of RPGs." I recommend emulating it and abusing savestates.

Spoilers!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2010, 06:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Has anyone said Seventh Saga yet?

It's got something of a cult following and is pretty great for a grind JRPG. My favorite part is probably how all the characters you don't choose to play as during the start of the game become NPCs who wander around between towns like you do and are friendly, neutral, or assholes, depending on their personality descriptions. Party with them! Fight them! Kill them off! Whatever you want, baby!

It's hard as shit, though. Someone who did a Let's Play of it described it as "The Battletoads of RPGs." I recommend emulating it and abusing savestates.

Spoilers!
You say all that, but you fail to mention "Looking at the fountain makes you feel better"
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2010, 11:53 PM       
I am very fond of Addam's Family Values. It's an Addams Family game, that, while flawed, doesn't suck. I also quite like Brainlord. Brainlord is a HARD puzzle-based RPG. It has AWESOME music, a gladiatorial arena where you can bet or compete, and a variety of weapons. The story is about as barebones as it gets, and the graphics leave a bit to be desired, but this game warrants a look. Also, check out Lufia and Lufia 2. Wait, those were mentioned already.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 04:25 PM       
I love/hate Lufia 1 and 2. Anyway, I was thinking of moving to Utah. How is it there?
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2010, 08:26 PM       
Utah is hot in Summer, Cold in winter, and the people are...generally jerks. Salt Lake City has a big variety of folks though. Lots of alternative lifestyles represented. Outside of SLC, well, whitebread is the order of the day.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 01:05 AM       
Guess I'm staying here then.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 07:24 AM       
Utah, the closest to fascism our great country gets.
Esq.
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 06:51 PM       
this is my favorite thread.

I started playing gaia and I think I will enjoy it.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 09:23 AM       
I've never played Gaia. I kinda want to replay some games before my Doom counter ends in January.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 11:28 AM       
I remember when I first got Illusion of Gaia for Christmas. I played the shit out of it.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 01:31 PM       
Hey Sam. Christmas Time is coming and I still haven't played Illusion of Gaia.

:WINK
Esq.
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 08:11 PM       
ho boy do I ever have a good secret santa gift for some lucky little boy or girl on i-mockery this year.
The Unicorn
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 11:17 PM       
FUCKING HELL
Esq.
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 03:57 PM       
oh fucking hell sam
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 09:56 PM       
Tecmo Secret of the Stars!

...haha

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 10:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by timrpgland View Post
Tecmo Secret of the Stars!

...haha
I haven't heard that name in a very long time. Never played it though.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 03:07 PM       
It's not the worst ever but isn't that good either. I own it. Has some cool ideas like paired attacks. It really tried being like Dragon Warrior but wasn't quite good enough. Even had a registration for extra party members and a build your town concept.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 30th, 2010, 04:02 PM       
I really like the concept of paired attacks. Its what sold me on the Suikoden franchise.
Banned
daviddwillson is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 11:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Illusion of Gaia and Terranigma. Lenor figures Illusion of Gaia is too hard and it sucks, so you'll enjoy it.
Rock n' Roll Racing strangely hasn't been mentioned yet.

I dunno, there are so many good SNES games it's kind of hard to keep track and I'm not next to my collection.

Illusion of Gaia isn't tough but it isn't very good either

edit: oh and I should mention The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang since I doubt anyone else will...

I'm also a sucker for Paladin's Quest but everyone else tells me it sucks... oh well.

another edit: Oh yeah and if you are emulating, pick up a translation and rom of Treasures of the Rudras. Good shiz.

I'll think of more when I'm not at work...
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 12:00 PM       
The previous post had a "watch movies online" sig, otherwise it could've fooled me

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog